The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gibbering Wreck!

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 00:07
English is such a wonderfully expressive language with no end of words to describe the noble art of spanking. So when I read a story which has endless lines of

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank
Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

or

Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap Whap

or

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack
Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

... it makes me squeal in frustration and run off gibbering into the sunset. It drives me potty it does! In fact I think I may have caught ELOS (Endless Lines of Spanks Syndrome). Is it just me? Am I the only one affected by this affliction? Do others have it too? Is there a cure?

If I am overreacting I will turn myself over to Miss Thrashbottom for a damn good spankering .....
damn good spankering damn good spankering damn good spankering damn good spankering

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 00:14
The explanation for flopsybunny´s weird post above must be that she misbehaved, but her disciplinarian gave her lines in lieu of corporal punishment! Perhaps flopsybunny´s disciplinarian had misplaced her cane and had to salvage the situation as best she could? After all, there is always a pen and a sheet of paper available!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 00:43
Hmmm... flopsy.... I think there were one too many "whaps" in the third line. No wonder you went off the deep end.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 01:00
You know, you just gave me an idea for a story. Thanks flopsybunny. (I promise not to repeat spank or whap excessively in the story.)

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 01:16
SORRY, NOT ENOUGH "SPANK," "WHAP," OR "SMACK." (LOLOLOL) YOU LEFT OUT "CRACK." In a story, how about Spank X 50, etc., etc. That should do it.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 02:02
Headline News Bulletin
November 20, 2010

CDC officials reported today that another outbreak of ELOS was reported by the NHS in the UK. The victim, one Ms. Flopsy Bunny was tracked down by a reporter from Sky News and had the following to say about her plight.

Reporter: Ms. Bunny. Could you tell our viewers how it feels to be coming down with this dreaded disease?
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
it makes me squeal in frustration

Reporter: And what do the Doctors say of your chances.
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
Am I the only one affected by this affliction?

Reporter: Well I don't know Ms Bunny......................
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
drives me potty it does!

Reporter: Ms. Bunny, if I may just ask you a question...................
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
I am overreacting

Reporter: Ehhhhhhh, Ms. Bunny.......................
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
I will turn myself over to Miss Thrashbottom

Reporter: Ms. Bunny please.................
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
and run off gibbering into the sunset.

Reporter: Can you tell us the treatment you will take?
Ms. Bunny:
flopsybunny:
a damn good spankering .....[/quote

Reporter: At this point Ms. Bunny ran south on Raveing St. and we lost track of her from there. She was shouting something that we believe was something like "[quote=flopsybunny]Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Reporter: That's all we have at the moment and will of course keep you updated on this tragic outbreak as we learn more. Our hearts go out to poor Ms. Bunny for all she is enduring. Twisted8 for Sky News and back to you in Atlanta at Headline News.

runcy
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 02:08
What happened to WHACK..WHACK..WHACK..WHACK..WHACK (ad nuaseam), a blatant omission Flopsy.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 02:10
LOL!! That made me giggle! I mean gibber ... gibber gibber smack smack x100

runcy
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 02:15
Lately I've been trying to do spanking stories with no actual spanking in them, that's proven to get us some odd comments, but if it helps to keep your sanity.....

nibra
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 09:26
Flopsy, Perhaps we could have a small competion. New words for spanking. Tfhe winner could be awarded a voucher to obtain a good whaling.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
Beige, DianaMiller, misterspanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9