LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gibbering Wreck!

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 04:06
What? Rugby and American Football aren't the same thing? Now I'm lost.
I think I'll stay with hockey.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 04:08
anitalynn:
I think I'll stay with hockey.

Which is pretty much the same thing as boxing, right, except on skates?

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 04:17
YES!! With ten people instead of only two.

blimp
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 10:08
I do love watching ice hockey. However in my opinion only football, that is soccer to those across the water, can bring tears to your eyes! It's the beautiful game! That goal against Greece by Beckham! Beating the Germans 5-1. Winning the world cup with Bobby Moore and the boys. The game we lost against Brazil in 1970. The penalty against Argentina. Never to be forgotten!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 13:27
njrick:
Which is pretty much the same thing as boxing, right, except on skates?

And then there is NASCAR,which is boxing, only they use cars in place of the gloves.

To drag us back to the subject of the thread; NASCAR! NASCAR! NASCAR! NASCAR!

Guy

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#36 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 14:12
Can I play second row to Linda, Flopsy and Pinkie. Be Crunch, Munch and maybe Scrunch. Please protect me in the showers afterwards.
(Rugby football to the variety of uninitiated that seem to be in this thread. The hooligans' game played by Gentlemen - the opposite of soccer: where their pay is more than obscene than their play)

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 19:37
A percipient young woman is said once to have remarked that Rugby was a game played by men with odd-shaped balls.

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 20:19
Lets see,
I have sons who have played most of these

Football - Big guys in pads. They stop every minute or so to rest, take a brether and discuss strategy in a small group called a huddle. Then they try and hurt the other people as much as possible.

Rugby. Played by big guys that dont wear pads... Much braver. The running is non stop and when they all stop and get togehter they dont discuss anything, they just push on each other and hold each others legs. This is called a SCRUM and the most important person is the hooker in the middle. They also TRY and get the ball to the endzone and hurt the other team as much as possible. (I know a coach that offered dinner to any player that broke somebody's arm.)

Soccer. These guys dont use pads and they never stop running. If they need a break they dive to the ground and hold a leg and pretend to be hurt while trying to get a free kick. They also try and hurt the other team when they have the ball.

Hockey. They just try and hurt people.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 20:49
GOLF: Game played by men dressed in clothes bought by blind friends for Christmas. Men try to get their balls into small holes. So do women.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 03:22
I say that spanking is the democratic sport. There are two players. One tries to hurt the other (well, sort of). But in the end both of the two players wind up happy!

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Alef, solbond, Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9