LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gibbering Wreck!

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
SNM
Male Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 07:18
I may be in the minority, but I think the use of onomatopoeia can help a spanking story if its handled right. Obviously, an endless wall of "SMACK!" isn't very good writing, but when you put a few sentences or paragraphs of narrative description between the WACK!s they can actually help.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 00:33
I'll sometimes include SMACK spank whack to show what's happening as someone is speaking. Something like:
"You will" spank "wake up" smack "when I call you." Mona lectured.
Although I can never decide on the right way of doing it. Whether it should be:
"You will" spank "wake up" smack "when I call you." or
"You will spank wake up smack when I call you."

With one it's clear that the smack isn't being said, but it breaks the dialogue.
"You will..."
Spank
"Wake up..."
Smack
"when I call you."
Is probably more correct, but again it's breaking up the dialogue. Empathising the SMACK and not the lecture.

That's one of the problem with the written word. If I was doing a video, or even a podcast, I could have more than one sound happening at a time. The spanker would be talking over the sounds of the spanking and we wouldn't need to get to the next line to learn that the girl is squealing as she's being spanked.

Telling a story with mere words can be difficult in this multimedia word. We're all spoiled when it comes to sensory input.

Goodgulf

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#53 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 01:04
Nicely done Goodgulf. And thanks for the examples.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#54 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 01:27
greypeterpaul has a great idea--just identify the spanking as being in 4/4 with quarter note at 120 if you want to swing it. For more genteel spankings 3/4 works good and use a rapid 12/8 lots of eighth note triplets if you really want to get rolling.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 05:20
rollin:
As to this whole deal about football, it is played by guys in helmets and pads who pass, run, block and tackle and have names like Peyton, Eli and LaDanian. That other game is called soccer.

Well, that's American-style football, also played (at the pro level) by guys like Pisa Tinoisamoa, Michael Hoomanawanui, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Ndamukong Suh... --C.K.

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
CarolinaPaddler, daveyboy, peakpil1, Pesterfield
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9