LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gibbering Wreck!

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Caleb
Male Author

England
#41 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 19:48
and OMG! you people! I nearly wet myself reading some of this.
On the serious side, any mention of spank, smack, whap, thwack, or any other word you can think of when writing a spank scene drives me up the wall, across the ceiling and down the other side, to be repeated endlessly until Adam pulls me away.

I have always felt it was the sign of a moronic mind and no imagination and if I had gotten that far it had to be because I was reading Nate and he's a mate and I feel obligated, HUMPH!

I am now going for a cuppa and a calm down.

guyde
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 26 Nov 2010 00:51
There is a period of time between consecutive smacks, no matter how brief.

And in that moment, much happens. There is a change in emotion, in color, in intensity. There are reactions on both sides. Thoughts, memories, reactions may be invoked. There may be something outside of the immediate vicinity that adds color, meaning, explanation.

Our duty as authors is to take one or more of these events to make the moment more real, more understandable or more enjoyable for our readers.

Should, for whatever reason, we decide not to give some filler between each slap, then there is no reason to deliver a series of them as an unbroken sequence of identical nouns.

Therefore, if for the purposes of a specific narrative, you need to simply say that, say, six strokes were delivered, then that is all you should say. With suitable adjective embellishment - something along the lines of "with full force, he unleashed six dreadful cuts of the cane to her unprotected bottom." Or similar, depending on style and situation.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 03:05
Oh! This thread wasn't about sports! It was about SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS !!!!

I agree with guyde.

guyde:
Therefore, if for the purposes of a specific narrative, you need to simply say that, say, six strokes were delivered, then that is all you should say.

blimp
Male Author

England
#44 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 11:05
anitalynn:
Oh! This thread wasn't about sports! It was about SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS, SMACKS !!!!

Yes I agree with anitalynn. Please in future stick to the subject!! And what ever you do.......don't mention the Red Devils!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 00:20
OK.....no Devils. How about Wings, the NHL variety, from Detroit.

Oh! And sticking to the subject no.....WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS either!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 00:22
anitalynn:
WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS, WHACKS

Now how come you had to go and describe the highlight of a hockey game?

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 00:24
You caught me! I didn't think anyone would notice

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 00:25
anitalynn:
You caught me! I didn't think anyone would notice

The great Marlowe knows all, sees all.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 09:40
Isn´t spanking really a sport (it is not merely *punishment*, is it?)? Or at least spanking is a form of recreation - and that is close enough, isn´t it?

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#50 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 04:14
If spanking's a sport, galt54, it's closer to tennis than all those violent field sports people have been on about. Singles, doubles, mixed doubles, you can handle that. I tremble to think what Linda would go through if she really took up rugby: the minimum number of participants is seven a side. Could get rough.

Back to what flopsybunny was talking about: all those repeated SPANKs. Capitals never a good idea, equivalent to shouting in the vicarage. How about a few musical terms? Sculacciata staccata, for example, allegro ma non troppo, con gusto, aufgeregt, tenuto, glissando, the possibilities are endless.

For some reason, I see flopsybunny's own spankings as somewhere between saltando and pizzicato. Certainly giusto and gemendo.

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Hoddle, Myya, TonyC, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9