Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 12 of 15: «« 1 2 3  ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#111 | Posted: 12 Aug 2018 06:19
DLandhill

And then there is another variation on the theme. The female gets spanked because she does not pleasure her male partner when she is supposed to!

Well, actually the idea of sex as a duty is repugnant also. But a female should give her male pleasure some of the time!

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#112 | Posted: 12 Aug 2018 15:35
galt54:
And then there is another variation on the theme. The female gets spanked because she does not pleasure her male partner when she is supposed to!

Well, actually the idea of sex as a duty is repugnant also. But a female should give her male pleasure some of the time!

Again, I could see this as part of the agreed framework of a D?S or DD relationship. Or in a work of historical fiction. But not in a contemporary general story.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#113 | Posted: 13 Aug 2018 04:25
Sugarcane:
I lose it when someone gets spanked. I mean, why inflict pain on someone? I know these are FICTIONS but can't we all get by just hugging and cuddling?

This has to be my favorite post in months! Thank you!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#114 | Posted: 13 Aug 2018 06:08
kdpierre

I only do hugging and cuddling and petting with my wife in real life. But I do need some spanking and cp in the world of my fantasies.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#115 | Posted: 13 Aug 2018 12:45
galt54:
I only do hugging and cuddling and petting with my wife in real life. But I do need some spanking and cp in the world of my fantasies.

Me, I like both!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#116 | Posted: 13 Aug 2018 16:12
DLandhill:
galt54:

Again, I could see this as part of the agreed framework of a D?S or DD relationship. Or in a work of historical fiction. But not in a contemporary general story.

Perhaps so, if the terms "D/s" and "DD" are interpreted broadly enough in a modern sense.

In many strict fundamentalist Christian families, ones in which anything sexually kinky would be considered 'satanic,' the husband effectively dominates his wife, in some cases including via spanking her for 'offenses,' which could include failure to erotically please him.

Although regarding galt54's point, in mainstream society nowadays, aren't males expected to give their female partners sexual satisfaction too?

Let's not express it as a 'one-way street'...

--C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#117 | Posted: 14 Aug 2018 18:50
CrimsonKidCK

Sex is good for everyone, regardless of gender!

"An orgasm in every bed" (even better than "A chicken in every pot").

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#118 | Posted: 15 Aug 2018 23:56
galt54:
"An orgasm in every bed" (even better than "A chicken in every pot").

And definitely better than "a chicken in every bed, and an orgasm in every chicken."

lurkingcol
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#119 | Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:34
The main thing that annoys me is blackmail. Often, either in the context of you'll lose your job if you don't submit to a spanking, or worse, the spankee's significant other will walk out the door unless the spankee submits.

Unfortunately, very common...

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#120 | Posted: 19 Aug 2018 12:56
kdpierre:
And definitely better than "a chicken in every bed, and an orgasm in every chicken."

As the old quip says, "Erotic is using a feather... kinky is using the whole damned chicken".

Neither feathers or indeed chickens i might add 'tickle my fancy'

Page  Page 12 of 15: «« 1 2 3  ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
AlanBarr, captdeck11, Chuck36, davidrodg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9