The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Comment Limit (Digressions)

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 15 Apr 2012 17:23
njrick:
How can it possibly be "only an opinion" when it's MY opinion?

Oh damn! I forgot I was talking to a New Jersey guy.

frankfane
Male Author

England
#42 | Posted: 15 Apr 2012 22:13
islandcarol:
I hope I can get an Amen Sister on that " suggestion".

How could a gallant man let such a pretty appeal pass unacknowledged, especially as you called me out later in your post. Amen Carol. Indeed your heroic efforts in encouraging ink-stained wretches in their art is noble and appreciated. Sitting through serials without being able to comment is heroic and due acknowledgement is required.

So far we have IslandCarol, Guy, bendover, CanadianSpankee along with all the other usual suspects. Presumably njrick, Miss Naughty, rollins, TipTopper. All with 1000 ink pellets launched at other class members.

Bash Street kids if ever I saw any.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#43 | Posted: 15 Apr 2012 22:25
frankfane:
So far we have IslandCarol, Guy, bendover, CanadianSpankee along with all the other usual suspects. Presumably njrick, Miss Naughty, rollins, TipTopper. All with 1000 ink pellets launched at other class members.

Who...me...no, I would never do such a thing. All my comments are made by my alter-ego who only shows up when I finish reading a story. He takes complete control of my hands and I have no choice but to type comments even though I struggle hard to break free.

My alter-ego laughed when he read this part of the forum as he knows he will not feel anything if a cane strikes my butt. Sorry but until I find a way to control this other personality I have to beg off.

CS

frankfane
Male Author

England
#44 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 00:38
"In the grip of forces beyond my control", "my evil twin controls my free will". There's the beginning of a plot there CS.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 01:13
canadianspankee:
Who...me...no, I would never do such a thing. All my comments are made by my alter-ego who only shows up when I finish reading a story. He takes complete control of my hands and I have no choice but to type comments even though I struggle hard to break free.

Well CS, we like this alter ego that writes civil, responsible comments. Glad to know goodness escapes when your hands touch the keyboard. Now tell us of your sinful wicked ways- about the real you- do you drink milk out of the carton? smuggle recyclable material into the trash? drive through yellow lights? Fess up naughty one.
IC

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#46 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 01:22
islandcarol:
Now tell us of your sinful wicked ways- about the real you- do you drink milk out of the carton? smuggle recyclable material into the trash? drive through yellow lights? Fess up naughty one.

Excuse me, the above are wicked ways...I have always drank from the cartoon, cheated the recycle bin and yellow lights just mean drive faster until one gets through. I has always assumed this was normal, but now I see my alter-ego had more control then I thought, as I am sure it is he who does all these wicked things.

Now I feel my alter-ego wants to write a story about all his exploits. YOU ALL are responsible for this. If I now do anything bad I will know because you encouraged my alter-ego. He just told me that one day he may take over me completely and then I will be gone. I hope you are happy!

CS (or at least I think it is CS, it might be ??)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 13:49
canadianspankee:
I have always drank from the cartoon, cheated the recycle bin and yellow lights just mean drive faster until one gets through

My alter-ego has been known to leave the toilet seat in the up position. I scold him for it, but he's an incorrigible old bastard.

Guy

bendover
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 14:33
I never put the toilet seat back down. I'll be damned if they're gonna blame me for peeing all over the seat. My opinion on it is: You're a big girl, learn how to work the toilet seat.

frankfane
Male Author

England
#49 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 17:57
Oh you are a reckless man, bendover. Do not start this argument.

See, the thing is, even though you pay some of the bills it is not your house. The ways in which the house works are mysterious and magical. Items left here end up there. Food appears on the table on magically clean plates in vacuumed rooms and the only price you have to pay is to learn that the normal state of an unused toilet is with the seating part lowered. It is a good idea to remind yourself of this fact by reciting some memorable ditty or including it in your daily prayers. "Lord, mysterious are thy ways. Help me to remember that the normal, not-in-use position of the toilet seat is lowered, not raised. Amen."

Pathetic and unmasculine, I know, but I am only facing up to actuarial probability. The good lord has determined in his wisdom that the ladies will outlive us and one day we will be powerless to stop the inevitable. We might as well accept it with good grace. (It is the one thing that seems to give divorced women the most satisfaction, that they finally have control of the toilet seat, learn from this observation.)

Good luck with your argument if you choose to defend it, I will stand back and watch.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#50 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 18:10
Guy:
My alter-ego has been known to leave the toilet seat in the up position.

bendover:
I never put the toilet seat back down.

OMG I is shocked beyond believe, in fact I need a week off to recover from this, so any volunteers for doing my validating ?

Next you lot will be telling me you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle and leave the lid off

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Artemishel, Aubstu, fesseefan, freewilly, hoggies, maroonraider, solbond, sverge2302
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9