The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Comment Limit (Digressions)

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 7 Apr 2012 23:12
njrick:
Sounds to me like this could be a real serial-killer.

[rim shot] He'll be here all week folks--right here at the Boom Boom Room of the downtown Hoboken Holiday Inn!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 7 Apr 2012 23:25
Miss_Naughty:
from one who doesn't receive many comments the server is not straining in my direction! If that momentous moment should ever arise, you can all come and spank me.

I shall be happy to come over and spank you whether or not the server strains in your direction.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#23 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 00:14
njrick
Gosh how kind, you'd really do that for me?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 02:05
Miss_Naughty:
Well, from one who doesn't receive many comments the server is not straining in my direction! If that momentous moment should ever arise, you can all come and spank me.

Well you should. Your stories are delightful and witty.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 02:07
rollin:
[rim shot] He'll be here all week folks--right here at the Boom Boom Room of the downtown Hoboken Holiday Inn!

Um! Try the veal!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#26 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 03:40
Miss_Naughty:
MN says.Well, from one who doesn't receive many comments the server is not straining in my direction! If that momentous moment should ever arise, you can all come and spank me.

I would bet a lot of guys on this site are now pumping out comments like mad on your stories, and of course waiting for you to post your address so they can get in line to spank you. I have never considered offering the women on this site the same opportunity if my comments were to increase dramatically, however if you get a good response to your advert please let me know and I will give the matter serious consideration.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 04:33
canadianspankee:
I will give the matter serious consideration.

Nothing serious is allowed here in the Library, not even your consideration.

Miss_Naughty:
Gosh how kind, you'd really do that for me?

I'm always willing to sacrifice for another author. Or a reader. Actually, just about any lady needing a trip over a knee.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#28 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 05:12
TheEnglishMaster:
I'm sure the Library server must be straining to accommodate such large numbers of these unnecessary outpourings of encouraging feedback - especially those comments which not only offer gratifying praise but which also select a favourite phrase or line from the story and then perhaps offer a humorous remark on theme or character. This kind of thoughtful and perceptive generosity by readers really is becoming far too prevalent, and something must be done.

I whole-heartedly agree with you on this TEM. Since this IS a Spanking Library, I suggest that members who reach 1000 comments should be dealt with by the most appropriate form of punishment (err reward) possible. Perhaps 1000 of the best would be fitting?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#29 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 05:45
jools:
whole-heartedly agree with you on this TEM. Since this IS a Spanking Library, I suggest that members who reach 1000 comments should be dealt with by the most appropriate form of punishment (err reward) possible. Perhaps 1000 of the best would be fitting?

Excuse me, there seems to be a slight error here. This comment was really meant for those commenter's between 724 and 1000. Those over a 1000 were exempted, I believe that is what Jools really meant to say.

Oh...how many comments have you made Jools,.......724 I think the total is...

opb
Male Author

England
#30 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 07:42
jefesse:
njrick:
Sounds to me like this could be a real serial-killer.

Ba-dam-dam.

Aren't puns cause for severe punishment?

Surely that should be server punishment within this context

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
cady09, fesseefan, kingcrimson, manhattan, Smachtai, solbond, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9