LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Comment Limit (Digressions)

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 19:14
Okay, here's the deal on the toilet seat. I was around 10 or so. The toilet bowl was right next to the sink. Now, when I was a tot learning to use the toilet, I used to wee wee on the seat. Yes, I will confess. However, as I grew older I lifted the seat and put it back down. One of my worst spankings with the dreaded wooden spoon was getting water from the sink on the toilet seat. My mother sat down and that was all she wrote.

I explained it was water from the sink. She was sorry. We hugged and went on our merry way. The whole point is, we need it up, ladies need it down. If I'm going to be yelled at it's for something I did, and not something they claim I did. I'll mirror my last post. I . . . am . . . not . . . going to be yelled at for peeing on the seat. Actually I have my own rec room and den downstairs. I have my own bathroom, which I do put the seat down since no one else uses it.

No, pinky darlin' I squeeze from the bottom. Humph!

I'd like to squeeze A bottom, but that's another post topic.....

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#52 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 05:40
I have always wondered about this. If men, to be polite, should put the toilet seat down after using it why shouldn't women, to be equally polite, put the toilet seat up after using it?

Actually I always put both the seat and the lid, when there is one, down. That is more sanitary as water droplets can spray up to six feet when you flush the toilet with the lid up. That keeps the dog from drinking out of it too. Also that makes it equal for the next person no matter what their gender.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 08:04
Good point, tiptopper. I wish I would have known that when I was 10 at that particular time. LOL

Actually I believe we're being very polite by lifting the seat. My wife once told me that a lot of women who go into a public restroom 'do not sit on the seat' they squat over it. She said that she's one of them. However, she said she lifts the seat. She said some of the seats were a total and disgusting mess. Well, if they're going to just squat, LIFT THE DAMN SEAT!!!!!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#54 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 08:27
tiptopper:
That is more sanitary as water droplets can spray up to six feet when you flush the toilet with the lid up

I think I would rather call a plumber to fix this problem.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 13:48
mati:
I think I would rather call a plumber to fix this problem

A plumber can't fix the problem. When I say droplets what I mean is a fine mist that you can't see but can contain germs. If you have objects such as water glasses or toothbrushes nearby you are continually coating them with toilet water.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#56 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 14:26
tiptopper:
When I say droplets what I mean is a fine mist that you can't see but can contain germs

I think our flushes work different as we don't produce a fine mist by flushing the toilets. The only droplets we have to fight with are the ones which men spread around by standing in front of the toilet. The easiest thing to avoid it, would be if the men would sit down too. That would also bring the discussion about the position of the seat to an end. I mean there is nothing sanitary on touching a toilet seat which is allover covered by a fine mist (as you put it) every time. But men doesn't like this idea very much. I think standing and spraying the droplets around must be some ancient rite of marking territories.

frankfane
Male Author

England
#57 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 19:41
I once thought of a great design. As a man approaches the apparatus intending to use it he must be close enough to step on a foot pedal connected to a lever which mechanically raises the seat.

Not foolproof I realise, especially when inebriated. Also likely to provide the occasional unwelcome surprise for a woman who accidentally puts her foot on the lever at the wrong moment. So I have not applied for a patent.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 21:24
frankfane:
I once thought of a great design. As a man approaches the apparatus intending to use it he must be close enough to step on a foot pedal connected to a lever which mechanically raises the seat.

Perhaps that beats my idea, which was a strap-on laser sight to be worn by all men. (At least we all could entertain cats in our spare time)

frankfane:
Also likely to provide the occasional unwelcome surprise for a woman who accidentally puts her foot on the lever at the wrong moment.

I think you just invented a new concept in spanking machines!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#59 | Posted: 17 Apr 2012 21:55
One of course could solve all problems by merely installing twin toilets in any bathroom, one in pink for the ladies and one in blue for the men. A little expensive and takes a little room however it could save one's bottom from a cruel Mistress.

I don't like the idea of wearing a laser. I have seen lasers cut through too many things to want to take a chance it may get wet or something and decide to activate at the wrong time. If wearing a laser was my only choice. I likely would opt for the very sore bottom.

The trouble with the pedal idea, is that if one forgets and takes his foot off the pedal too soon, then the darn thing comes down rather quickly and it could hurt one where one does not like to be hurt. This is especially true if one has had too much whiskey or beer.

CS

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#60 | Posted: 20 Apr 2012 11:54
mati:
I think our flushes work different as we don't produce a fine mist by flushing the toilets.

It is called the "aerosol effect" and is found in all flush toiets. Check out http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1839

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
DanishMan, patxi, PGreenham, sawsib, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9