library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What the blazes is a Manchester United???

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#41 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 11:54
barretthunter:
Blimp, are you trying to remove from supporters of a myriad football teams the one thing that unites them, namely a love of hating Man U?

Do you really hate Man U? Or did you nearly upset the sofa when Teddy Sheringham scored that last minute goal against Bayern Munich? That would be the true test. Could you possibly cheer on a German team playing against an English one?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 14:44
barretthunter:
Blimp, are you trying to remove from supporters of a myriad football teams the one thing that unites them, namely a love of hating Man U?

Might I suggest the hating them of be carried out on a forum which isn't being provided and administered by one of their supporters.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#43 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 16:46
Februs: Have you mislaid your sense of humour? That comment sounds, well, a little lacking in proportion.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#44 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 18:22
jimisim:
I am not a supporter of Man U(re)

Strangely enough there was a Scottish center half called Ian Ure who placed for Manchester United back in the 60's.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 19:29
barretthunter:
Februs: Have you mislaid your sense of humour? That comment sounds, well, a little lacking in proportion.

Not entirely, but it's a bit like listening to the same joke being told over and over and over... it might have been amusing initially but has since lost its appeal. Anyway, I've added a smiley to restore the proportion.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#46 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 20:42
I say, I say, I say. I hate Walmart, too damn big and way too successful, it shouldn't be allowed.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 03:41
Februs:
I've added a smiley to restore the proportion.

Quite effective, no? Just say the nastiest things, and tack on a smiley. Works for me!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 13:41
Februs:
Might I suggest the hating them of be carried out on a forum which isn't being provided and administered by one of their supporters.

Hate is entirely the wrong descriptor; I certainly don't hate them, but I do enjoy the most intense sense of schadenfreude whenl they are thrashed 6-1 by Citeh!!

PS I read that Southampton's 19 consecutive home wins is an English record!!!

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#49 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 13:52
Jimisim, you`re obviously a chap who knows his football but are you absolutely sure about that English record for consecutive home wins?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 16:30
jimisim:
PS I read that Southampton's 19 consecutive home wins is an English record!!!

Looking forward to them getting promoted as that'll be a guaranteed 6 points for Man U each season

disclaimer: this post intended to be humorous.

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
Daemon10, Skelper, Tony22304, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9