library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What the blazes is a Manchester United???

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
mati
Female Member

Germany
#61 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 18:35
barretthunter:
and having the English love of the underdog, the answer to your question is: I'd support Man U against Bayern Munich,

But who is the Underdog in this case? As Bayern München is playing against Manchester City anyway, maybe Februs is supporting the Bavarians in Manchester.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 18:42
mati:
nyway, maybe Februs is supporting the Bavarians in Manchester

I have just sent my Bayern Munich replica shirt to the Dry Cleaners in order to make sure it's in pristine condition in time for the match.

nashota1983
Female Author

USA
#63 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 18:43
Februs:
Liverpool: 0

Ah, but that's just a temporary thing. We'll be back. Ping me when MAN U has as many European cups as us. Oh, wait, weren't they in the final. So sad you got Messi'd up. What was it one comnentator said? Barcelona gave a master class ...

Just kidding with all this. I actually supported Man U in that game, ya know, English and all that.

I couldn't believe we got a draw out of you, even tho it was at Anfield. What the heck was Riggs (One of my all-time favourite fooiballers) thinking as he stepped asside to give Stevie a very jammy goal?

Love Nash
YNWA

blimp
Male Author

England
#64 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 22:53
barretthunter:
but Werder Bremen against Man U

Now I am fairly patriotic. Although I would love to abolish the monarchy and all that toe curling forelock touching, rubbish that goes with it, so I suppose I am an unusual patriot. I find it very hard to believe a red blooded Englishman could possibly support a German team against an English one! Then of course my team is Torquay so I need all the reflected glory I can get!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 01:54
nashota1983:
Ha! Aigburth is hardly a slum.

Of course there must be at least one pleasamt residential area in or near Liverpool-apart from Southport and The Wirrall and Chester .

But for the benefit of those that dont know what I meant, the original song "In My Liverpool Home" by Pete McGovern and first performed by The Scaffold I think, was a glutinously sentimental popular in the 60s.

It was parodied by Man U** supporters as "In your Liverpool Slum" with very cruel lyrics. Unfortunately later some of them were juat hateful _concerning Hillsboro.
I am of an age when my peak football watching was at that time and I remembered this song and the lyric I wrote just sprung into my mind!

nashota1983
Female Author

USA
#66 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 23:09
jimisim:
"In My Liverpool Home" by Pete McGovern and first performed by The Scaffold I think, was a glutinously sentimental popular in the 60s.

I'm to young to remember to have experienced the sixties, but I do remember my dad singing a couple of songs to me by a Liverpudlian folk singer. One was "Liverpool Lullaby" later sung by Joan Collins. The other began:

Two clubs alike in dignity
In Liverpool where we set our scene
And Romeo's dad was Everton Mad
But Juliette's followed Bill Shankley's team.

Great stuff. I miss Liverpool

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#67 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 09:37
nashota1983:
And Romeo's dad was Everton Mad

Didn't David Beckham name his son Romeo?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 23 Oct 2018 03:04
Even passionate discussion about what passes for football on the other side of "the pond."

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 24 Oct 2018 05:36
njrick:
Even passionate discussion about what passes for football on the other side of "the pond."

Or even on the British side of "the Pond" for three October Sundays in a row, hmmmm...??

--C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 24 Oct 2018 06:29
We have 4 games that get called football here: soccer, rugby union, rugby league and Australian Rules.

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 1
jwads, Kooboostroke, Mcdonald112358, proudrc09, ricommers, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9