library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What the blazes is a Manchester United???

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
mati
Female Member

Germany
#11 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 15:18
Hotspur:
@twisted

The timing of your post is not great.

No, the time is perfect! Since one week I'm pondering about this cryptic thread from Jimisim:

http://www.spankinglibrary.tk/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=8&topic=1331

jimisim:
Man Utd 1 Man City 6
That's what you call six of the very best!

and as I'm also from the other side of the pond (just the other direction) I had no idea, what they are talking about. Now I got it! It's nothing of interest, it's just about soccer!

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 16:42
mati:
Now I got it! It's nothing of interest, it's just about soccer!

Shame on you Mati! Germans I thought were like us! They love their beer and football! I think you deserve to be sent to the other side of the pond immediately and there enjoy a rich diet of American football, basketball and that strange game that resembles rounders they seem so fond of!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 00:24
The truly ironic thing about this thread is that Manchester United are owned by an American family -The Glazers who apparently also own an American team that plays "lets dress up in ridiculous outfits and stop the 'game' sic. every few seconds for TV advertisers!"

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#14 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 10:41
@Blimp

At least the sporting bodies responsible for organising soccer, cricket and rugby World Cup competitions do invite teams from the whole world to participate.

blimp
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 11:48
Hotspur:
At least the sporting bodies responsible for organising soccer, cricket and rugby World Cup competitions do invite teams from the whole world to participate.

Ah yes, talking of sporting bodies we must inevitably come to Mr Blatter. Whose contribution to the world's most popular sport is to help award the world cup to Quatar, a desert kingdom that will have temperatures of 120 degrees plus in June. Also a place where homosexual's will not be welcomed or allowed to hold hands! Mind you not even sure if heterosexuals will be allowed that privilege! Some people have scurrilously suggested he was well rewarded for this act of far sighted benevolence! Interestingly his only known sensible suggestion was that women's soccer might prove more popular if the women played in tighter shorts! Of course while deploring the sexism of this comment I must agree he has a point. You only have to think how boring women's volleyball would become if they all played in baggy shorts!!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 11:58
There is a creature in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy called the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#17 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 13:31
blimp
blimp:
a desert kingdom that will have temperatures of 120 degrees plus in June

are you already looking for excuses, in case the English team is loosing?

blimp:
Also a place where homosexual's will not be welcomed

Oh, so our foreign minister can't go there.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 14:13
mati:
are you already looking for excuses, in case the English team is loosing?

Mad dogs and Englishman are the only ones unafraid of the midday sun supposedly. As an incurable optimist I fully expect us to win it, Mati! Mind you two things worry me, the thought of penalties or the Germans bringing their own ball again!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#19 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 15:43
blimp:
the thought of penalties or the Germans bringing their own ball again!

Ah, that's why England lost! They never heard before, which ball will be used and had no chance to test it! I wonder why the Netherlands and Spain could play with this ball.

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 16:42
mati:
Ah, that's why England lost!

The reasons why England lost would take too long to explain. Briefly the season was too long, our players didn't care enough, the manager wasn't shrewd enough, Rooney was off form, John Terry was too slow, there was no sense of togetherness! Oh yes and that bloody ball didn't help either! Player for player in 2010 we had a team as good as Germany but not as good as Holland and not anywhere near as good as Spain's. Spain are really an incredible side.

This may sound like whinging but we also seem to have a problem with short sighted referee's every world cup. Like the official who missed the fact that Frank Lampard's goal was clearly over the line against Germany which would have made the score 2-2 and would have demoralised the Germans so much we would have almost certainly gone on to win!!

What we really need the next time we play Germany is that Russian Linesman we had back in 1966! I don't know what it is about playing Germany but it must be something in the national psyche, there is no one we would rather beat! Anyway I didn't think you liked football, Mati!

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 2
averam300, DjZolt, Omegalodon, patxi, rabbitrun, stevenr, tocciek, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9