LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Real Life Spanking

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Busylizzy
Female Member

England
#41 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 11:06
I remember a female teacher at primary school marching one poor girl to the front of the class, putting her across her knee and giving her a serious spanking. She had to stand facing the wall afterwards and she cried for ages. I remember watching with my class mates gob smacked as mostly it was the boys who received corporal punishment. Us girls all behaved impeccably for the next few weeks fearing the same humiliation. A male teacher at school would make the boys bend over and touch their toes, he would walk away and run back like he was throwing a cricket ball but the open hand would deliver a very hard spank to the seat of the shorts with such force the boys would pitch forward. He would deliver between one and ten spanks like this depending on what the punishment was for. Most teachers at that school would spank if needed. I only ever received 2 stinging smacks to the back of my legs in front of everyone for talking while my PE teacher was trying to explain something, I nearly died of embarrassment I remember and had to do the entire lesson with shameful red hand prints on show!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 25 Feb 2016 02:20
Good story Busylizzy. Regards

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 25 Feb 2016 20:20
The paddle is a hard thing to take, especially if it was given without cause. Right or wrong if happened in Junior High School. If a classmate was willing to write your name on the board for talking while the teacher was out of the classroom, student would snicker instead of coming to your defense. I had not talked, not once! Three licks from a pretty teacher hard enough her pleated skirt gave me a glimpse of her navy with gold striped panty-clad bottom.

After my paddling we went to the class next door to watch a film strip. I saw my heart throb as my butt throbbed. I had my first ever F/m fantasy spanking want all for seeing my teacher's panty-clad bottom.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 26 Feb 2016 08:07
Years ago, right after the cane was banned from the last of the UK schools, Micheal Moore did a segment on caning - pro / con. Yes, the pro side was mocked, but one of the older head masters gave an unexpected reason for why he supported caning.

The reason? It teaches students that life is not fair.

Think about it. You're sitting in a chair outside the Head's office, long after (maybe hours after) you committed the offense - or was unfairly accused of committing the offense. You're there to wait, and you know, just know, that no matter what you say next the Head is almost certainly going to cane you.

That's about as unfair as life gets for a kid.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 26 Feb 2016 23:30
I do remember a story about a school here years ago that went coed and altered their policy on giving the strap (the term strap is what most Australian schools used for cane, although in most cases Australian headmasters used a black strap rather than a cane). A mixed group (boys and girls) broke some school rule and were punished. The boys were given the strap and the girls detention.The girls protested saying that they should have gotten the strap. There was a hoohah involving the school, the girls' parents and the media and the result was that the girls got the strap instead of detention. The headmaster spoke about years later and said that he fancied he'd probably strapped the girls harder (they were strapped on the hands) than he had the boys, because their protest annoyed him. I think it also spelled the end of CP at that particular school, though.

DJB
Male Author

England
#46 | Posted: 4 Mar 2016 08:30
Interesting thread - although I am not into kids or male spankees and outside of CP relationships 'real spankings' are rare when it comes to punishment or at least stories about them can be. I think now that it is because girls don't talk.

For the record my wife went to a English public school in the 1980s and into the 1990s where girls were admitted to a boys school. the cane was often given on the bare - even to girls - sometimes by male prefects. It wasn't done to winge and the worst crime was getting caught. She was never caned herself and most of the punishments we in private and she girls didn't talk about it.

I borrowed some of her anecdotes in my story Abaconti: Future Imperfect if anyone is interested. The description of the caning procedure is the one my wife was threatened with in her late teens. She took the hint, unlike the character in my story. Other girls didn't.

At my school (I am older and from an earlier age) boys were routinely caned and bare was an option. Girls got a few wacks from a woman head but I knew of only one caning at the time. The girl in question made a production out of it and insisted on wearing trousers. She was 15 or 16.

I realise now that other girls were caned by the head of year or female deputy head - discreetly in an office upstairs and I now realise that I had witnessed some girls - including six formers making the visit from time to time - but I didn't get that then.

Boys used to brag - girls didn't talk.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 5 Mar 2016 16:49
DJB:
... girls don't talk

Now there's three words you do not often hear together! However, in this particular context they have the ring of truth.

DJB:
the cane was often given on the bare - even to girls - sometimes by male prefects. ... I borrowed some of [my wife's] anecdotes in my story Abaconti: Future Imperfect if anyone is interested.

I find this less plausible, although I am quite prepared to believe it. In my experience life is much more interesting if you are gullible. (Great story BTW).

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#48 | Posted: 5 Mar 2016 20:44
DJB - at the time your wife was in secondary education, corporal punishment had been banned in state schools in the UK and was becoming uncommon in the public schools where it was still legal and available. I recall a 1990s investigation by a newspaper to determine where CP still took place - not many - and eventually they hit paydirt with a school (Rodney school in Nottinghamshire, a rather fusty old minor school) where the headmistress still caned girls. Instant notoriety! So to unearth a school where girls were not only caned, but on the bare bottom, and by male prefects ... well that would have been a sensation, a bit like spotting Lord Lucan riding Shergar through the streets of Atlantis!

DJB
Male Author

England
#49 | Posted: 6 Mar 2016 18:49
I agree and when my wife (she was not my wife at the time) told me I was gob smacked. But unless you think my wife is lying to me then... but I stress there are few details - my story is fiction in this regard.... except for the set-up and the description of the House master's caning threat when he outlined the procedure to her.

I met the man myself at his house more recently and he openly admitted that he caned boys bare (including two nephews).

Apparently also they had a prefect nick-named the beast by the girls. But caning was the very least of what went on - but I won't dwell on other abuse.

I worked in a school the year state schools banned CP (1986) but it wasn't abolished from private ed until 1999. This particular group (they ran several schools) was notorious for CP - I looked them up. According to his memoirs a famous male celeb was publicly flogged bare in front of the entire school for homosexual activities at one of their schools. (This in an early generation when it was an all boys school). Remember UK public schools thrive on discretion.

I was told of school in the Kent run by nuns that birched girls up until at least the 1980s - I was very skeptical at the time - but didn't say so... but given my wife's stories who knows. I agree it is hard to be sure unless one is an insider.

DJB
Male Author

England
#50 | Posted: 10 Mar 2016 10:20
DJ strikes again Lol,

whenever I comment on a thread I am always certain to kill it. I hope I didn't cause any offence, I certainly took none, I can quite see that these anecdotes are incredible. One pays your money...

But seriously I did meet my wife's retired housemaster before he died, he was a family friend. He was enthusiastic about all aspects of boys development - but then I suspect his inclinations drifted that way... fascinating insight into another age. He reluctantly added, 'oh and girls too' to some of his stories.

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 5
lurkingcol, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9