LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Real Life Spanking

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Lincoln
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 10:25
Smacks on the back of the leg were quite common at my first school. No protection from trousers Seegee as we all wore shorts and the trouser legs were raised as high as possible. 3 on each side was frequent and painful, and then there were the Head and his deputy with their canes. Boys as young as 6 got the cane, although not too frequently. Prep boarding school had no smacks as such but canings were frequent. We soon realised that this was a part of his duties that the Head really enjoyed, and just about anybody got it at some stage of their time there. I usually had it at least once a term.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 12:02
Several mentions of "smacks" and other punishments applied to the backs of the legs makes me wonder if that ever happened somewhere back in the 60s when mini-skirts came in fashion and high school girls would get in trouble for wearing too-short skirts to school. Strokes from a switch,cane,etc on bare thighs would surely have seemed the punishment fitting the offense-and had the desired effect of the girl not wearing a mini-skirt for awhile due to the marks.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#13 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 20:31
I can certainly relate to some of the earlier post`s on this thread. My first school was classed as an infant`s school in those long off days and as it was a Roman Catholic establishment it was staffed by Nuns. Strict discipline was enforced and the usual form of correction was by way of a heavy ruler on the backs of the thighs and the calves. Most boys wore shorts and ankle socks in those days so it was directly on bare skin and left an imprint for a short while afterwards. There was no allowance made for the fairer sex either as girls received the same treatment as boys. I was the recipient on more than one occasion but at least it made me aware of what I could expect at school and of course, there was much worse to come.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#14 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 20:52
Mini skirts – ah what a wonderful invention!

I recall waiting at the bus stop for the number 12 to take me to central London praying that the attractive young lady standing in front of me would take the narrow stairs to the upper deck. It was a wonderful start to the day – especially if she wasn't wearing knickers.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 22:37
I recall three distinct incidents in my pre-adult life. The first was when I was in grade school. I can clearly remember that the school superintendent used to carry a paddle that hung from his waist. I can remember that something happened during recess (for some reason, we were having recess in the basketball gym rather than the yard), though I can't recall exactly what I had done. All I remember is that he grabbed me by the hand and held me up on my tiptoes with one hand and used the other to whack my backside about 3 times. I don't remember it hurting all that much. I just remember the humiliation of having others witness it.
The second two were when I was in high school. I believe I was a junior when my brother begged me to build him a tree house. So, being a nice brother, I climbed up into the tree that separated our yard from the neighboring one. I had just started nailing boards to the limbs when the lady who lived next door (a somewhat largish women with bright red hair) told me to get down out of her tree or she would, in her words, "warm your ass!" If I had it all to do over again, I'd pretty much follow the path I laid out in my story, "All for a Treehouse." But, sadly for me, I was neither quick of wit nor thinking about what I really wanted. All I did was climb down and nothing more came of it. *SIGH* Oh, but for what could have been.
The last one was when I was a senior in high school. I had done something incredibly stupid (towel-snapped a very pretty English teacher's very pretty butt). It actually led to a lot less trouble than it would have nowadays. She made me apologize on the spot, of course, and I got a visit from the principal. He brought me out into the hall (this is where the private conversations would take place if you were in trouble) and asked me about it. When I told him, he warned me in a low voice, "you're not too old to be spanked." I wasn't, of course, because by that time, spanking was frowned upon even though it wasn't specifically prohibited as yet. And I know it wouldn't have been the spanking that I really wanted, of course. It would have been me bending over his desk for a few swats from a paddle to the seat of my pants. Neither a bare bottom nor me turned over my pretty English teacher's knee would have entered the picture. But I have wasted many a fantasy on what I wanted to have happened rather than what actually did...nothing.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 11:07
Spanking for incorrect uniforms, and that would include too short skirts, were certainly grounds for spanking down here in the 50's, 60's and even 70's. I have heard of boys being spanked in the 60's and 70's for wearing their hair too long as well.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 15:33
Seegee:
. I have heard of boys being spanked in the 60's and 70's for wearing their hair too long as well.

I'm pretty sure that a boy could get a taste of the paddle in my high school (1960's) for long hair, or even for not wearing a belt. I'm "pretty sure" because there were certain types of students who attracted the Dean's attention, and inconspicuous nerds like the teenage me weren't among them.

Back then, my state actually had school spanking specifically allowed in the state Constitution, so there was no question of the legality. CP is still specifically allowed by our state statutes, but is generally prohibited by our individual school districts.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 01:31
I don't think it was punishments I actually received at school that strengthened my interest in corporal punishment, otherwise I might well have developed a fetish about being whacked on the bum by bald PE teachers. Much more interesting were the punishments that never took place.

When I was about six or seven, one young woman would innocently joke to us about a special end of term prize. A box of assorted smacks for the worst behaved boy in the class! She made the joke so often that some may have found it boring but not me! I enjoyed the joke every time she made it although I hoped she was serious.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 08:43
I don't know where my interest started, but one teacher I had didn't exactly hurt it, although she never spanked me. She did however seem to find reason to smack almost every other kid in the class at some stage.

KevinG
Male Member

Canada
#20 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 22:07
Sebastian
I can relate, although spankings from what i remember or heard were rare before they were banned here in the late 70's from our public schools. When i was in grade 7 i had only ever received a few spankings at school and they were usually few quick swats in office with hand or ruler to hands. I had heard there was a belt and our Principal was a male, don't remember name but i did something stupid, threw pop can at a teacher, by mistake i did not mean to, horsing around, anyways i went to office and just me and him, got 5 whacks of strap on underwear. Of course my parents were called and i received even bigger belt spanking at home.

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Antono, DannyS, jenwish, Scot
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9