Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 1 Feb 2016 11:08
danatang4
Welcome to the forum!

When I was growing up in the UK in the 60's, cp was very common but it was usually just the odd smack. It didn't often have the formality and ritual elements necessary to make it a "proper" spanking. I was only once properly spanked myself, and only twice observed other boys being properly spanked - one over a desk and one touching his toes. I observed girls having their bottoms smacked (by both male and female teachers) but only in a standing position. At my secondary school the headmaster regularly caned boys on their bottoms, but it was always done in private and I wasn't naughty enough to experience it myself. It was also quite common to get a playful swat on the bottom from a teacher, which was just seen as harmless fun in those days.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 5 Feb 2016 02:00
Alan, Please explain a "proper spanking" for my edification. . Thanks, Regards, Nite.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 5 Feb 2016 09:02
yankee:
Alan, Please explain a "proper spanking" for my edification

To me, a smack on the bottom isn't necessarily a "proper" spanking, especially if it is given in a standing position. There has to be an element of ritual & procedure involved, eg the punishment taking place at a designated time and place, a lecture before, careful positioning of the spankee, etc, etc

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 5 Feb 2016 17:00
For some reason, during elementary school, grades K through six and ages five through twelve, I seemed to be several teachers go-to child for setting or making an example. Perhaps it was because my Father was not only strict but president of the PTA as well. I feel sure he gave teachers permission to spank me or my brother. My brother was smarter than I, however, and he very rarely got into trouble. I don't recall the spankings I received as excessive but it did seem as though I got it more than anyone else I knew. I even got it once in high school as a sophomore but that was quite tame. Still, I'm sure these school incidents were part and parcel of why I turned out to be the spanko I have been since age eighteen.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 10 Feb 2016 02:10
Well done wooz Similar to my experience. But is being a spanko a result of being spanked? I knew i was a spanko long before my father spanked me. Eyes on female teachers my mothers age well before maturity.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 10 Feb 2016 03:25
wooz1111:
I'm sure these school incidents were part and parcel of why I turned out to be the spanko

Interestingly enough, there are plenty of spankos who were never spanked as children. Different paths to the same place.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 10 Feb 2016 13:49
The title of this thread is "real life" spankings, but so far I don't think it has strayed into domestic spankings. So let me help!

I was brought up in a benign middle-class urban "brooder" neighborhood the like of which simply doesn't exist today. When I was too young to talk, I remember being sent off ALONE the store on simple errands. I would simply point to what I was supposed to fetch and grunt. Everybody thought it was funny! Us kids routinely ran off alone and ranged for several blocks around our house, and at any given time our parents had only the vaguest notion of our whereabouts. These were the days before television, so families didn't cocoon themselves indoors.

Crime was so rare that even my parents didn't carry house keys. We simply didn't lock the house!

After supper, it was normal for us to go back outdoors and play without bothering to get anybody's permission. There was no formal rule about coming in after dark, but we usually did.

However, this one particular evening I must have stayed out longer than usual, and likely the days were getting shorter without the 10-year-old me noticing. So somehow my parents (or at least my father) became alarmed at my absence after dark. So imagine my consternation when I finally arrived home to find my father livid at me! And then imagine my surprise when he sent me up to my room! And then imagine my thoughts when I heard him climbing those same steps a few minutes later!

Actually my thoughts at that moment weren't exactly fear, because I still felt that I had done nothing wrong. In retrospect overly optimistic, I harbored hopes that he was coming up for some sort of reconciliation. Instead, he ordered my pants off!

I will never forget the following scene, and have used it in at least one of my stories; my father casting around in my bedroom seeking a proper spanking implement. I specifically remember him stripping the rod from a wooden coat hanger and swishing it around. He rejected the rod, leaving the broken coat hanger laying in the bottom of my closet. There his eyes fell on some scrap knotty pine paneling left over from the construction of my attic bedroom. That was it!

Oddly, I remember little of the spanking itself. Did my underpants come down? I don't remember for sure, but I saw him spank my younger brothers enough to know that his practice was to pull them down in back.

The spanking couldn't have been terrible, because I remember being back downstairs a few minutes later with my young feelings hurting more than my bottom.

Spankings were a pretty normal event in our house, so I must have gotten dozens in the process of growing up. But they were considered no more remarkable than any other part of our youthful existence. So perhaps that's why the above is the only home spanking I received that I can actually describe after all these years?

Backbeat
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 15 Feb 2016 23:15
Like many of us, I was a child of the 60's - And going to school in Canada in the 60's, corporal punishment was still very much the norm in elementary schools. Generally, it was 2-5 HARD swats with the strap on the hands, in the principal's office. Of course, being a ridiculously good kid, I never received that treatment myself...but I remember the universal fascination that went around the school if someone else did. I remember two particularly delinquent girls in grade 7 or 8 (they would have been 13 or 14, maybe) returning from a trip to the office with their makeup a bit smeared, and semi-proudly showing their shockingly red palms to others in the class. The mystique around all this no doubt explains my love for the occasional story here that features the strap (as opposed to the more common hand, hairbrush, slipper, cane, or paddle).

In the classroom, individual teachers would occasionally spank a particularly serious offender by hand, over their lap, at the front of the class. These were almost always boys, and pants almost always stayed entirely up...but again, I remember whole classrooms watching in silence, transfixed with fascination. One teacher that I had from grade 2 through grade 5 was almost certainly a spanko. She was a wonderful teacher, and cared deeply for her pupils, but in hindsight, she was a young woman who I'm almost certain had a bit of a thing for spanking. She had a birthday ritual...If it was your birthday, at the beginning of the day, you were asked to come up to the front of the class. The class would sing "Happy Birthday" to you, and then...you would go over the teacher's lap for a (relatively light) birthday spanking. Every kid in the class, boy or girl alike, received this treatment. I know for a fact that I was already pretty fascinated with being spanked, even at the tender age of seven or eight, and I remember making sure that this teacher knew that my birthday was coming up a few days ahead of the date. These were the only spankings that I ever got at school, but I remember the occasion as though it was yesterday. She offered us all the choice between her hand or the yardstick...I chose the yardstick, but near the end she added one extra hard slap with her hand...I think she sensed that I was a young spankophile already, and wanted to make the experience worth my while! It was actually a fond memory from my childhood; it wasn't actually particularly shameful or humiliating, since every kid got their turn at it on their birthday...it was all just in fun, and seemed to brighten everyone's morning!

Of course today, any teacher who did that would probably be buried alive under the school immediately...but what amazes me, was that at the time, it was all considered great harmless fun. All the kids got a giggle from it, and nobody regarded it as anything out of the normal course of events. To this day I still don't know if my adult fascination and sexualization of all things spanking was caused or facilitated by those early experiences at such an impressionable age, and if it was...I also haven't figured out whether that's a good or bad thing, in the overall scheme of things! But I have no doubt that the psychology professionals would have a field day with this sort of history. I could tell other stories from that time as well...that really happened. How times change...just over the course of a few decades!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 02:29
Hey, what happened if one's birthday came during summer break: you didn't get a spanking? Not fair!

That is a classic case of nascent month discrimination (much worse than only getting one present when one's birthday falls too close to Christmas), and I won't stand for it. I hope allowances were made, or I would give that teacher a real reason to spank me . . .

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 07:54
We used to go through the "hot oven" on birthdays. I.E. Everyone formed a line and the birthday boy (or girl) crawled through their legs with everyone trying to land at least one slap as they went. Occasionally someone close their legs around your torso and hold you there for a few good slaps - but it was easy to break free. Everyone laughing, joking, all in good fun, no one (including me) thought it really hurt.

Later, when you were older (say grade four and five) it wasn't deemed proper for students to pat each other on the backside, so you switched to the "bumps". A student holding each arm and leg, lifting you into the air and "bumping" your bottom on the ground as they counted out your age. And one to grow on, and one to be good on. Everyone laughing. Now those hurt if they really let you crash down, but often they were merely patting your bottom on the ground.

There were other birthday spankings - usually at a birthday party - but they were always playful things that weren't anything like a real spanking.

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
AlanBarr, Dagnir, Ellman, Elodie, stuartray
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9