The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Real Life Spanking

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 3 Jun 2016 19:51
DJB
Might it also be that when the"battleaxe" mentioned a spanking the girl may have been curious about it and decided to go along? Or maybe even suggested it herself after the initial smacks and the "naughty girl" remarks.
Doesn't say that she was yelling or resisting when the officer saw it,so have to suspect there may well have been some element of consensuallity.
Makes a good story,love stories where a spanking is given for inappropriate nudity, like streaking, sunbathing or swimming naked in a place its not allowed, etc.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 12:28
rowena:
My mum gave me a few such punishments over a period of the next few years. As my parents were away a lot my sister took over. She was far more severe and always spanked me bare, after my bath and before bed. By accident I discovered, when going to the loo after a getting a very sore bottom, that my sister had left her bedroom door slightly ajar and the noises of pleasure drew me to peep and see her humping her pillow...although I didn't understand this at the time. This happened after every session and I realised that she enjoyed punishing me. When staying with her I got spanked most nights. I was now 10 and she 25. Bare against her lap I started to have strange feelings and soon I was humping my pillow too. We never discussed this or acknowledged our private and secret pleasures.

Sounds like you could craft an excellent story out of that, Rowena.

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
miliniun, spanksandsuch, SternMentor, Torres
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9