The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

COMMENTING

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 23 May 2011 11:16
I think commenting on a story represents a significant hurdle for many who are new to the community. It took me a long time to start commenting on stories that I enjoyed, at one point my Views-to-Comments ratio was well over 100:1. I am working to rectify that now, however. I have been reading spanking stories for a few years now and it has really only been in the last few months that I have begun commenting and I intend to comment more, my apologies to those authors who have been slammed with a bulk comment from me recently.

Really I think people just need time, and maybe a little gentle coaxing, to come out of their shell and join the discussion!

Dan

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 23 May 2011 12:20
danjackson84:
I intend to comment more, my apologies to those authors who have been slammed with a bulk comment from me recently.

No apology is necessary. The comments you are making now are as much as any author would want.

danjackson84:
Really I think people just need time, and maybe a little gentle coaxing, to come out of their shell and join the discussion!

Coaxing sometime works, sometimes not. Whatever brought you out of your own shell, I imagine you're enjoying your time here in the Library more now than before.

saetana
Female Member

England
#73 | Posted: 25 May 2011 03:43
njrick:
Amen to that, sister!(and you must be a very intelligent woman, agreeing with me the way you were)

I think that is something on which we can both agree

saetana
Female Member

England
#74 | Posted: 25 May 2011 03:46
njrick:
saetana - are you going to let HIM get away with THAT? (and him with his enormous bum in your head, no less)

I really wish you hadn't put that image back in my head again, LOL, it was bad enough when I was reading that other thread on here that deviated off-topic (might have been the whiskey one), then again most threads on here appear to do that

rollin
Male Member

USA
#75 | Posted: 25 May 2011 04:47
saetana:
it was bad enough when I was reading that other thread on here that deviated off-topic (might have been the whiskey one), then again most threads on here appear to do that

What else would you expect? They're deviants. So, they deviate.

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
Alef, laststraw, orjan, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9