Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 3 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 19:03
RosieRad:
I'm guessing you grew up in the Northern US. In the South, I think this is pretty "normal" in families.

Yes, I grew up in Texas, and still say sir and ma'am when speaking to people, and I'm no kid either as I'm nearly 60, it's that ingrained in me.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#22 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 19:09
A lot of the cliched words/phrases that others here dislike, were certainly used as part of the recruit training in the military.
The put downs and enforced putting yourself down, the counting out (not that they use CP now, though used too, more re the enforced pt or beastings), of course the formal Sir/Ma'am title used, and if you break the regulations and accept guilt, you can request your commanding officer to deal with matter, and basically you have to request punishment.
There are of course weird and wonderful unofficial punitive measures that are 'alleged' to happen, but of course they never do, or could happen in the politically correct 21st century could they?

It is all character building as they say.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 19:38
I never spent time in the military, I've got a vision defect, so they wouldn't take me. However, I always thought of such things as Ma'am and Sir as good manners, much like please and thank you, and showing respect

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#24 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 21:02
stevenr:
I never spent time in the military, I've got a vision defect, so they wouldn't take me. However, I always thought of such things as Ma'am and Sir as good manners, much like please and thank you, and showing respect

Indeed it is manners, just as long as a junior doesn't call a Non commissioned Officer, Sir or Ma'am, as the oft return phrase is "don't call me Ma'am/Sir, I work for a living", just depending on situ and the NCO, a few expletives might be added for effect by the 'affronted' NCO.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 22:46
Calling parents 'sir' or 'ma'am' certainly isn't something that happens here, even when the kid is in deep doo doo, but it did seem to be common in the US once upon a time ago. I can first remember seeing it (and thinking it odd) on Brady Bunch reruns, and that show was filmed in the '70's.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 23:00
Again, this is something that happens more in videos than in stories: but I find it idiotic when the spanker keeps repeating a phrase like "Do I make myself clear?" Usually after some such stupendously complex statement as, "If you don't do as you're told you'll get spanked some more. Do I make myself clear?" Err, duh, no mate - not a clue wha' you're on about....

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 06:27
Even worse than "do I make myself clear" are the phrases like "are you starting to feel it now?" or "is this having the necessary impact" and so on. Also seem to occur more in videos than stories. When I watch videos, I often do so on mute, or skip past all the inane dialogue. I do like to hear the spankee squeal, but I don't want to hear anything out of the spanker, really.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 16:29
I think unnecessary dialogue is used in videos to pad them out - after all, even at the fairly leisurely pace of one stroke per two seconds, a 30-stroke caning would only take up one minute of a video, so something has to fill up the remaining time.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 19:37
Everybody has their pet likes and dislikes, I suppose. I find that when someone uses the word "naughty" when scolding a person who is to be spanked, I enjoy it when the spankee is grown up. It then leads to the delightful sequence where skirts are raised and panties pulled down and private parts exposed. I even like the somewhat hackneyed plots where pupils are spanked for looking up the teacher's skirt because there's that faint hint (or more) of sexuality involved. You got to see her panties and now she's getting to take your pants or panties down and put you in an embarrassing posture and then give you a hard spanking. Probably doesn't make much sense, but there it is.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 22:53
One thing my mother used to do when mad at me over a report card (which was frequent ) was ask what I now know as a rhetorical question, then I didn't know this, but she would yell, "when are you going to pay attention, or when are you going to ......." As an 8 or 9 year old, I didn't know how to answer that for I already got good grades, I already paid attention in class. The thing is, be careful what you say to kids in anger, they may not know it a rhetorical question and think you expect a serious answer.

Page  Page 3 of 15: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 11 12 13 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 16
AlanBarr, Heaton, jenjen0211, MiaKat, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9