Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 3 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 14:27
SNM:
Highlight the text you want to quote, and then click "quote."

Thanks for these directions. I hadn't figured it out either.

blimp
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 14:49
flowerchild:
I apologize for my incredualty, but are you serious?

Yes, please don't apologise for your incredulity. I am serious. I thought the post in poor taste and as soon as I read it I went yuk!! I might not have said anything despite my overwhelming feeling of distaste but I thought he was rude to Flopsy. Whilst we may have different tastes in spanking literature and should try and show tolerance I don't personally think that references to people pleasuring themselves have any place in the forum.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#23 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 16:19
This topic seems to have been a bit of a hot potato. Any form of fetish has complexities and spankophilia is no exception but I think its important we do not get too heavy or wound up about it. Choppy waters spring to mind.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 19:53
blimp:
flowerchild:
I apologize for my incredualty, but are you serious?

Yes, please don't apologise for your incredulity. I am serious. I thought the post in poor taste and as soon as I read it I went yuk!! I might not have said anything despite my overwhelming feeling of distaste but I thought he was rude to Flopsy. Whilst we may have different tastes in spanking literature and should try and show tolerance I don't personally think that references to people pleasuring themselves have any place in the forum.

I would hope to inject some reality into this discussion, but will no doubt only increase tempers. I speak as someone whose spanking fantasies have no traditional sex in them, doubters may look at stories by Steve Richardson in the Library for confirmation (see, NJ, there's more than one way to insert a shameless plug.) But I have never doubted that spanking is at the center of my erotic interest, after all if spanking is not eventually a erotic act, what would be the point of it? I suppose that a person could simply enjoy pain, I don't think that includes many if any spankos, or one might have a deep interest in childraising, I think the most common disguise for an ultimately erotic interest in spanking, or ???

blimp
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 21:32
cfpub:
I would hope to inject some reality into this discussion, but will no doubt only increase tempers. I speak as someone whose spanking fantasies have no traditional sex in them, doubters may look at stories by Steve Richardson in the Library for confirmation (see, NJ, there's more than one way to insert a shameless plug.) But I have never doubted that spanking is at the center of my erotic interest, after all if spanking is not eventually a erotic act, what would be the point of it? I suppose that a person could simply enjoy pain, I don't think that includes many if any spankos, or one might have a deep interest in childraising, I think the most common disguise for an ultimately erotic interest in spanking, or ???

cfpub, I don't mean to be rude but you do seem to use an awful lot of words to say very little! Spanking is erotic for most of us I would guess but I have read your post several times without really understanding what you are trying to say! What I wonder has a deep interest in childraising got to do with spanking? Are you interested in childraising?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 23:24
Is all this loob (load of old b....ox) about a quick trip to the bank. (cockney rhyming slang).
It seems to be getting a bit precious to me!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 23:26
blimp:
cfpub, I don't mean to be rude but you do seem to use an awful lot of words to say very little! Spanking is erotic for most of us I would guess but I have read your post several times without really understanding what you are trying to say! What I wonder has a deep interest in childraising got to do with spanking? Are you interested in childraising?

I'm figuring that he (Steve Richardson) was stating that there are people who are erotically interested in spanking but won't admit it, possibly even to themselves, so they claim a strong interest in spanking as it applies to child-rearing, specifically the disclipline of children--they can therefore spend time and effort thinking about and discussing spanking without considering themselves to be "deviant," "kinky," "perverted," etc.

At least that was my personal interpretation of his meaning... --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#28 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 23:31
jimisim:
Is all this loob (load of old b....ox) about a quick trip to the bank. (cockney rhyming slang).
It seems to be getting a bit precious to me!

I don't really care what you think!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 23:41
jimisim:
I also like Anitalynn's American cousin idea. But Keffy did this very well recently, it would be hard to better it.

Jimism, would you happen to remember the name of the story by Keffy?

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 00:05
barretthunter:
OK, I think I'll have a go at the majorette idea. I don't know much about them, but that's part of the challenge. With my way of working, it'll be a week or so before I post.

There was one thing that occurred to me after I made my suggestion. How well would a majorette's baton be used as a spanking implement?

Page  Page 3 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
brettchad, CharlotteM, Derrick30, ElyFant, meirth, MorningBob, silentmobius, stevenr, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9