Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 7 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 05:12
MarkPhoenix:
CrimsonKidCK: Ahhhh well, Hermione Granger always struck me as far more 'toppish' than 'bottomish,' perhaps partly due to my F/M preference, although I've portrayed her in both roles in spanking fanfiction.

Do you have any of those stories posted here, CK?

Ahhhh, this will be rather disappointing to you but the story that refers to Hermione receiving a spanking (switching) doesn't actually describe it, rather it's impending at the end--I was considering writing a continuation showing her comeuppance but I haven't yet.

It is in the Library, it's pretty short--"Prefect Punishment"; Hermione administers the chastisement in "Split Decision," also a 500-word story set in what was the future when it was written.

"Absolutely Binding" involves three other HARRY POTTER characters, not fully identified but fairly obvious, back in the late 1960s, it's likewise a 500-word story with some foreshadowing.

IIRC that's all the HARRY POTTER fanfiction I've written thus far... --C.K.

saetana
Female Member

England
#62 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 03:02
I didn't know this thread existed, thanks to njrick for letting me know about it.

I have a writer's challenge, I'd like to read a story about a woman committing some sort of minor crime (such as speeding, nothing too serious), being stopped by the police (middle of nowhere sounds good to me, opportunities for bending over the police car, handcuffed, naturally, LOL!) and punished instead of getting a ticket/fine/whatever. As policemen (in the UK at least) usually travel in pairs, well, that would be even better, I have a thing for uniforms (particularly police ones) and Rick's story The Consequences of Speeding (which is very good, if a little short for my taste) is the only story along these lines that I've found on here so far, bearing in mind I haven't got around to reading even half the stories yet.

An alternative would be a customs officer (again, two would be good, I'm greedy like that), this also gives scope for interesting stuff like strip searching, I actually read a short story along these lines in a short story collection by Sarah Veitch but it didn't go far enough for me (too short again).

If anyone knows of any existing stories on here around these themes then I'd love to hear about them, M/f only please (for this particular fantasy at least)

kephren
Male Author

England
#63 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 16:36
Hi Saetana, always willing to please a lady I will write you a story about a pair of country road traffic cops in rural England and an ever so naughty visiting American lady speeder, It will be one of my Oh No! series. entitled.
'Oh NO! Constable.' and if no one else takes up your challenge there could be another later about Customs entitled, 'Oh No! Officer.'

Best wishes Kephren

saetana
Female Member

England
#64 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 08:04
kephren:
Hi Saetana, always willing to please a lady I will write you a story about a pair of country road traffic cops in rural England and an ever so naughty visiting American lady speeder, It will be one of my Oh No! series. entitled. 'Oh NO! Constable.' and if no one else takes up your challenge there could be another later about Customs entitled, 'Oh No! Officer.' Best wishes Kephren

Wow, thanks for that, I haven't got around to checking out your stories yet (you and a lot of others, I've only been a member for a few weeks), I'll make a start on reading the series today or tomorrow

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 12:06
saetana:
I'll make a start on reading the series today or tomorrow

Well, Kephren, you'd better get prepared to respond to a LOT of comments. Once she gets started with an author, she doesn't let up! She's positively RELENTLESS.

saetana
Female Member

England
#66 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 17:59
njrick:
Well, Kephren, you'd better get prepared to respond to a LOT of comments. Once she gets started with an author, she doesn't let up! She's positively RELENTLESS.

LOL, not so much relentless as a very fast reader, I read between half and a full novel (fantasy fiction, my first love when it comes to reading) a day most days as well as spending 6-8 hours online, I read very quickly the first time I read anything, then I go back later and read more carefully if I found the story/novel interesting enough

Tanatos
Male Member

Colombia
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 23:09
I would like to see hermione from harry potter spanked by snape using some kind of magical spanking tool by maybe snape after they found the third floor door in Hp 1.

also would like to see the Hp girls spanked by umbridge for being part of the dumbledore army trying to get out of them information about the other members, using some magical spanking tool also

thanks to anyone who wants to take the challenge

saetana
Female Member

England
#68 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 11:52
Tanatos:
I would like to see hermione from harry potter spanked by snape using some kind of magical spanking tool by maybe snape after they found the third floor door in Hp 1.

There is a serial on here somewhere about the actor who plays Snape spanking Emma Watson who plays Hermione, trouble is I can't remember the name or who wrote it...

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#69 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 12:23
saetana:
There is a serial on here somewhere about the actor who plays Snape spanking Emma Watson who plays Hermione, trouble is I can't remember the name or who wrote it...

Saetana (and others),

Here is a handy tip. The Search function can be used to find stories in all kinds of ways. If you want to find stories that have Snape or Hermione (or fraternities, vacations or anything else you're interested in) go to Search and under Synopsis type in the word that you are interested in that might be in the synopsis of the story, search for it, and Presto! up will come every story with that word in the synopsis. It uusually works best if you type in one word. If you type in more than one word it will only find stories that have both words in that order.

If you play around with the Search function you will find numerous ways to find what you want. This is one of the best features that Februs has in the Library. I use it all the time.

By the way, when I hit Spell Check it doesn't recognize Saetana and suggests the alternative Satan. Has it found something that we don't know about?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#70 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 17:06
That's what The Church Lady used to say--"Could it be....SATAN?!!" Surely not our lovely saetana!

Page  Page 7 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
mj2001, Nickf, taylen, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9