LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 8 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#71 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 17:14
I would like to see a story when a young man who has never been spanked, asks his girlfriend/wife to give him one so he can see what it's like, and she refuses time and again because she has never done it before or doesn't want to hurt him. Eventually she gives in and gives him a gentle one. Not satisfied, he badgers her a few more times to try a hairbrush spanking, with the same results. Finally she decides the next time he asks she will give him even more than what he wants, and spanks him long and hard with the hairbrush until he's a sobbing mess.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 23:11
saetana:
Tanatos: I would like to see hermione from harry potter spanked by snape using some kind of magical spanking tool by maybe snape after they found the third floor door in Hp 1.
There is a serial on here somewhere about the actor who plays Snape spanking Emma Watson who plays Hermione, trouble is I can't remember the name or who wrote it...

"On the Set" (written by Haley Brimley and Tia O'Connell) is the serial's title; Alan Rickman is the actor who portrays Professor Severus Snape in the HARRY POTTER movies.

Harry Potter's son is named Albus Severus, IIRC... --C.K.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#73 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 01:28
CrimsonKidCK:
Harry Potter's son is named Albus Severus, IIRC... --C.K.

His younger son. Harry and Ginny have three children in the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. Albus is the middle child, just starting his first year at Hogwarts. According to Wikipedia, the full names of the other two are James Sirius (oldest) and Lily Luna (youngest), although only the first names are mentioned in the epilogue.

DaveWallace
Male Member

USA
#74 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 22:37
saetana
have you read American Gods? As a voracious reader and bibliophile, I recommend it, though I'm not sure if it's 'fantasy fictiony' enough. enjoy. dw

kephren
Male Author

England
#75 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 06:00
saetana

Just to confirm I have now written your request story about two brit Cops and a wayward girl driver, (Two girls) actually; it is in the loading queue and entitled 'Oh NO! Constable, I hope it fits 'The Bill' (forgive the pun) as I do tend to get carried away by a storyline, so theres a bit of authors license here too. best wishes Keffy

saetana
Female Member

England
#76 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 07:43
DaveWallace:
have you read American Gods? As a voracious reader and bibliophile, I recommend it, though I'm not sure if it's 'fantasy fictiony' enough. enjoy. dw

It doesn't ring a bell, I'll have a look for it at the library, its possible I've read it though, I don't remember half the books I've read until I pick them up again

saetana
Female Member

England
#77 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 07:49
kephren:
Just to confirm I have now written your request story about two brit Cops and a wayward girl driver, (Two girls) actually; it is in the loading queue and entitled 'Oh NO! Constable, I hope it fits 'The Bill' (forgive the pun) as I do tend to get carried away by a storyline, so theres a bit of authors license here too. best wishes Keffy

Thanks for that and I shall be looking out for it appearing soon

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 16:23
hairbrushedhubby:
I would like to see a story when a young man who has never been spanked, asks his girlfriend/wife to give him one so he can see what it's like, and she refuses time and again because she has never done it before or doesn't want to hurt him. Eventually she gives in and gives him a gentle one. Not satisfied, he badgers her a few more times to try a hairbrush spanking, with the same results. Finally she decides the next time he asks she will give him even more than what he wants, and spanks him long and hard with the hairbrush until he's a sobbing mess.

Okay, just to demonstrate that a reader can at least occasionally get a story request (or a major part of one anyway) fulfilled in this amazing Library, I actually did write a narrative based on this plot outline, although I did throw in a few other elements (third-party observer, character motivations, hopefully unexpected outcome) and the earlier, disappointing spankings were merely dealt with via dialogue.

However, whether it meets your literary desires or not, it was recently loaded under the title "Deal-Maker."

Since there are many fewer F/M writers here than M/F and F/F ones, IMHO you're rather fortunate to have one of us 'minority types' try to respond to a story request--although I wouldn't have done so if I hadn't been able to write it with an approach that I personally enjoyed and found interesting... --C.K.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#79 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:49
Thank you CrimsonKid, I read your story and left my comment on it, I applaud you sir.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#80 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 17:05
Early in this thread, Anitalynn requested a civil war story. She said she'd like to see, "A civil war hero looses his eye sight in the war and is lethargic about life. A nurse, wife, sister(you decide) picks on, annoys, or pesters, him until he has had enough and decides to teach her a lesson, take her in hand, or flip her over his knee for a sound spanking(preferably all three). The chase is on and he needs to use his other senses to catch, grab, or corner her."

I have submitted "Anitalynn's Civil War Saga," in which I tried to incorporate those elements.

bb

Page  Page 8 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
brettchad, chillingworth, dund93, rickshaw, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9