The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 23:17
MarkPhoenix:
A Halloween spanking story. What Halloween costume would inspire a spanking the most?

I already did this one, look for Red and Mr. Wolf.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#42 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 20:45
sixofthebest:
I would like an author to write a spanking stories, on these subjects. A schoolboy spanking a female teacher,

I've done that - I forget the exact title, but something like Teacher's Punishment, a series, but this happened in the first part. However, you have to be careful: I made my schoolboys 18. To be honest it might have worked better with younger ones, but that could have been dodgy as under-18s are not supposed to have sexual urges, or at least, they can't be described, and frankly I couldn't make the spanking not sexy for the spankers!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#43 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 20:47
SNM
I look forward to it, SNM.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#44 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 20:49
Nice thinking, imready. I particularly like 3, 4 and 5 - but that's my tastes.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 01:21
flowerchild:
I already did this one, look for Red and Mr. Wolf.

Now that you've mentioned it, I've already read this one. I think what I had more in mind was a Halloween party with a variety of costumes -- including one guy dressed as a teacher (Giles from BTVS?) to administer the spankings.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 01:35
MarkPhoenix:
one guy dressed as a teacher

I wonder how one dresses as a teacher....

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 01:57
njrick:
MarkPhoenix: one guy dressed as a teacher
I wonder how one dresses as a teacher....

If it's as Rupert Giles from "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer," IIRC he was pretty much tweedy and of course had an academic-sounding English accent.

He was also actually the school librarian (with a massive selection of books on the occult but AFAIK none on spanking), which would fit in quite well here... --C.K.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#48 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 15:56
Here is an interesting idea for a spanking author. Its called "The Spanking Tour. A tourist arrives in London, and is greeted by a 35 year-old woman who intruduces herself as his guide for the day, First stop on his tour 8am. A Trinian type of girls school, where the headmaster, canes 3 girls, and one female teacher, at assembly. 2nd stop He visits an office, where a secretary, and a female director, are caned, by the boss of the company. #rd stop. is lunch, where a waitress, spills the food, and is ordered to be spanked by the owner. 4th stop, he visits a stately mansion , where the lord of the manor, spanks his wife, and the butler, spanks the maid. 5th stop. He sees the musical, "Kiss Me Kate", where he is invited after the show to meet Kate, who the manager allows him to indulge in giving her some extra swat, on her bare bottom. The last stop of course he arrives back at his hotel. Where he gives his guide, a tip. this being a bare bottom spanking. I give permission to any spanking author, my permission to either add, or subtract, any of the 'spanking tour' stops. Bon Voyage.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 23 Feb 2011 00:50
CrimsonKidCK:
If it's as Rupert Giles from "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer," IIRC he was pretty much tweedy and of course had an academic-sounding English accent.

He was also actually the school librarian (with a massive selection of books on the occult but AFAIK none on spanking), which would fit in quite well here... --C.K.

That's more or less what I had in mind -- tweed jacket, slacks, etc.

And Giles did have one or two exchanges with Wesley during season 3 that at least suggested that they both had some knowledge of spanking. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a couple of musty tomes on spanking in his collection.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#50 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 21:55
MarkPhoenix
Mark:

I've just sent the librarians my effort at a spanked majorette story. Hope you like it.

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
alisha, brushonthebare, gg12, Kanchyk, scuba2day, Sloth, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9