LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 6 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#51 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 21:56
By the way, any of those excellent suggestions for a spanked policewoman story going anywhere?

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#52 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 23:42
barretthunter:
I've just sent the librarians my effort at a spanked majorette story. Hope you like it.

What's the title?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#53 | Posted: 1 Mar 2011 20:08
The Weakest Link. It isn't up yet.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 23:33
barretthunter:
The Weakest Link. It isn't up yet.

Finally read it. As I said in my comment, nice job.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 18:24
Sorry its been so long. I haven't had internet.

Spanked policewoman story is in progress. Expect it submitted before Tuesday.

Eiffel
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 01:51
barretthunter:
A policewoman gets spanked, not as an alternative to getting dismissed (that theme turns me off). She could be spanked by a criminal or criminals, youthful vandals, protesters, bystanders or colleagues, or by boyfriend/husband/father for some domestic reason such as not having made his dinner, but she should be in uniform at the start.

There is an extensive literature devoted to this scenario. I'm not talking just "a story" -- I mean reams of paper and oceans of ink, or whatever our digital analog is. These stories show up in the work of Alec Leamus (who is represented in the library here) and especially his sometime collaborator Charles Lakewood whose work can be found in Yahoo groups, and on ASSTR. Check out "QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES" for example.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#57 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 13:55
Thanks, Eiffel. I know the theme does occur in spanking and BDSM fiction, but hadn't spotted it here with one exception (other than in my own stories, of course!).

Many thanks, SNM. I look forward to it.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 00:56
This one occurred to me while I was looking through one of the Harry Potter books. The recipient -- Hermione. But who would be the one administering the spanking? The most obvious suspect would probably be Snape, but who do you think would be equally good choices?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 03:41
MarkPhoenix:
This one occurred to me while I was looking through one of the Harry Potter books. The recipient -- Hermione. But who would be the one administering the spanking? The most obvious suspect would probably be Snape, but who do you think would be equally good choices?

Ahhhh well, Hermione Granger always struck me as far more 'toppish' than 'bottomish,' perhaps partly due to my F/M preference, although I've portrayed her in both roles in spanking fanfiction.

Other than Professor Snape, for M/F enthusiasts:

Ron Weasley--obviously, he's her boyfriend and he's going to end up marrying her;

Viktor Krum--he's her one-time romantic intertest, a strong, silent jock type, many female spanko-bottoms seem to fantasize about getting it from this type of guy;

Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody (the real one)--he wouldn't take any gruff from a seeming know-it-all.

For F/F enthusiasts:

Professor Minerva McGonegall--as the head of Gryffindor House, she'd be the girl's school disciplinarian;

Molly Weasley--if she can discipline Fred and George, she could certainly wallop her future daughter-in-law's bare buns if necessary;

Pansy Parkinson--it would be a spiteful spanking from a Slytherin bully jealous of Hermione's academic stardom.

[I've always wondered if Pansy were somehow related to Harry Potter, his other female relatives have/had "flowery" names.]

This is my thinking on the subject anyway... --C.K.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#60 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 01:30
CrimsonKidCK:
Ahhhh well, Hermione Granger always struck me as far more 'toppish' than 'bottomish,' perhaps partly due to my F/M preference, although I've portrayed her in both roles in spanking fanfiction.

Do you have any of those stories posted here, CK?

Page  Page 6 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
canth256, IanG, sirPaul52, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9