Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 10 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#91 | Posted: 21 May 2011 20:26
flopsybunny
Assuming that Patty the author based her character in the story at least loosely on herself, there is no description of her legs in the story. However, she does wear last years Easter dress while going around her neighborhood to do a survey, and she has grown enough that the dress now comes down only to mid thigh. As several of the neighborhood moms comment on how cute she looks, and as the character is only 12 years old in the story, I don't think they would be particularly hairy. The only description I recall given of Patty in the story is that she has a pert derriere. Also please don't whack your legs for going off topic. I've contributed to that far more on this thread than you have. Someone might get the idea that my legs needed whacking, too. Or they might aim a bit higher than my legs. Instead, let's get back on topic. If I were to write the rest of Patty Bets Her Rear End, would you be willing to post the first 3 chapters written by Patty on here? If there were any way I knew of to get in touch with her and get her permission, I'd do it. Since I am a terrible procrastinator, you may want to wait until I actually write the rest of the story to post what Patty wrote.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#92 | Posted: 21 May 2011 20:37
Wheatwine:
I don't think they would be particularly hairy.

See? Not the slightest resemblance!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#93 | Posted: 22 May 2011 01:12
rollin:
You will find that that was a very common plot device in Will Henry's novels.

I know. I've seen at least one that uses that, and that was what started that particular train of thought.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#94 | Posted: 30 May 2011 18:10
I have just submitted a story I call, "Just My Imagination," which I wrote taking the seeds of the story proposed on page 8 of this thread by Hairbrushedhubby. It involves a fellow making a request for a spanking by his wife only to be denied at first, but then fulfilled with a humdinger/fantasy-come-true.

I didn't stay as true to HBH's request as I had hoped to, so I may take another crack at it with another story later on. I picture my second grade teacher who stood over me, ensuring me that it doesn't matter how many times it takes so long as I get it right in the end.

I need to add that I just flat missed the fact that CrimsonCK had already done a version of HBH's request. Had I noticed that, I probably wouldn't have written it, but since it was already done before I noticed, I'm hoping CK won't mind. By the way, CK, I read "Deal-Maker," and you did a great job with it, as always.

Hairbrushedhubby provided the names of the five main characters. HBH, I hope you like it even though it wasn't very true to your entire request.

-bb

Page  Page 10 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
adamkessler2, BrianC780, Forrange, mastroe, MorningBob, MrHomewood, ncmtnspanker, Ree, Slis345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9