library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 3 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 10:28
My first experience of spanking fiction was the a.s.s. and s.s.s usenet newsgroups. Daria little was certainly ne of my favourite authors. then here was wulfram's site and laura's spanking corner. I lied daria at first but then she became formulaic and i could not read her work anymore. Lurking Dragon was another author I liked, especially his rejuve universe.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 22:10
Several of my original favorites are now here at the Library, but perhaps my earliest, and probably still at the top of my list, is KFR. His "The Discipline Direction" to name just one of several, hits all of my buttons with just the right, skillful touch.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 23:24
I think it was Alef from Norway on the first page who mentioned Bernie's Spanking Page and yes you have it right Alef, I used to frequent that site as well. I also remember Carolina Jim on Laura's Spanking Corner. What was really nice is that back in the early - mid 90's most if not all of these sites were free.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 01:43
Like many of you I think my first exposer to spanking fiction on line was Laura's Spanking Corner. I remember enjoying KFR and Lurking Colonel there a lot.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 04:31
I too remember Laura's Spanking Corner. I remember having a lot of fondness for Daria Little, Lurking Dragon, Stoneking, and Corporal. They were my first.

-LK

smeple
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 04:57
I read stories on a.s.s. and s.s.s. One of the first authors I remember reading was Mule,who wrote a lot of F?M stories, which were/are right up my alley. At the time, he use to write teen F/m or f/m spanking stories as well, but, partially due to an incident he describes on his website, he stopped posting them. I don't know if he still writes, but he still has a website, called Mule's Barnyard. I too remember Bernie's Spanking page and Laura's Spanking Corner, though I don't remember too many F/M stories on either site, especially Laura's. Lots of good F/F stories/authors though.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 07:34
Graves94:
Several of my original favorites are now here at the Library, but perhaps my earliest, and probably still at the top of my list, is KFR. His "The Discipline Direction" to name just one of several, hits all of my buttons with just the right, skillful touch.

Yes, the guy was simply a fantastic F/M spanking author--his "Boss Lady" novella is an all-time classic, and his three-part serial "Special Relativity" is chilling and thrilling.

His writing certainly made me desire to be one of his thoroughly and frequently spanked male protagonists... --C.K.

barb
Female Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 13:32
I, like several others, I started reading Laura's Corner and then found Guy's stories. I first read Sampast and Guy Spencer. In fact, Guy was the reason I found the library. He mentioned it several times on his website, and I have been hooked ever since.

james01
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 13 Jun 2014 15:11
I stumbled upon a story by Paris Annette Moreau and was hooked for life. Carolina Jim and his series about a family run general store, I think it was called Kate's General Store, was another one I found early on. There was also a story written from the perspective of a young teenager who watches her older cousin just home from colllege get soundly punished, I think it was called "The Schedule" I have looked for it but never found it again. Don't know the author.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 13 Jun 2014 15:35
james01:
There was also a story written from the perspective of a young teenager who watches her older cousin just home from colllege get soundly punished, I think it was called "The Schedule" I have looked for it but never found it again. Don't know the author.

James01, I seem to have this one in my files! "The Schedule", by someone calling themself "Red Jim".

Page  Page 3 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 11
Darkzone, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9