library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 15 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#141 | Posted: 14 Apr 2018 12:03
Well - now I have managed to complete the rereading of the entire Emma at School serial.

I enjoyed it. Still, I was a bit "put off" by some of the more outrageous sexual aspects of the story. Primarily by the elements of cp-related incest. Of course the Emma at School story must remain in the realm of fiction entirely!

Does anyone here know anything about the author of the Emma at School serial? I am curious.

AndyFalk2a
Male Member

Germany
#142 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:37
The first spanking authors I ever read were german, as I'm german and my english was not good at the time. So naturally the first ones I enjoy were german too. I especially loved/love the great ONUK, but there are others I love too like Jo Kasim, Spankmande, Kristel Kane or Susanne Ruhe (I'm not sure how many of you know them or their work, but they are really good).

Later (as my english got better and I realized how many many more english spanking authors exist) Seegee and Gudgulf were the ones who brought me over and numerous other followed.

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#143 | Posted: 19 Apr 2018 15:09
I was around for the old google groups before they were google. ASS and before that there was a usenet group, but I forget the name. SOC or something like that. It was a long time ago. I wrote a little for that site. There was a brat revolt on the site and it became a shared story for many of us. I remember writing a bit for that and having a lot of fun. Other than that I loved Daria's stories. She and I communicated for a while and her next story would have been in Screaming Eagles and featured Monique, if anybody remembers the series that well. Then she just disappeared. Other than that, there have been many I have enjoyed. I loved Adrian and Kelly when they co-authored stories and as many have mentioned Carolina Jim. And, of course, nobody can forget Grace.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#144 | Posted: 21 Apr 2018 17:51
My top favourite spanking literature author is Dedeux. I loved reading "The Prussian Girls".

I am also a big fan of Angela Richards, the author of the Saturday Afternoon Detention series of full length novels - set in a superstrict fictional girl´s boarding school in England

As you might infer, I mostly go for M/f and F/f spanking/cp stories. Especially school and judicial cp.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#145 | Posted: 26 Apr 2018 01:15
AndyFalk, I had no idea that there were German spanking authors. Do you know whether any of their works were ever translated into English?

Galt, could you give us a sense of whether there were any Swedish spanking authors? If so, do there exist any English translations?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#146 | Posted: 27 Apr 2018 16:46
Tiredny

Tiredny: I have never heard of any Swedish spanking authors with the exception of Westviking, a member of LSF and Bottomlines. Westviking has mentioned in a few posts on BL that he has written some spanklit in the Swedish language. I do not know if any of Westviking´s stuff is available on BL or LSF. You could try asking him on BL. Westviking posts there a lot so he must log in to BL often.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#147 | Posted: 28 Apr 2018 10:17
Tiredny
Gloup must surely be the most successful Swedish spanking writer ever, but I don't if any of his spanking stories are available in Swedish. There is a Swedish spanking site, Smisksidan, with more than 600 stories, mainly in Swedish, but with a few in Danish or Norwegian.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#148 | Posted: 29 Apr 2018 04:36
Shannon Green's mainstream novels come to mind. Alas, during the anti spanking move (the same one that killed the Gor novels) she was ordered by her publisher to cut the spankings out, but she now self publishes and includes spanking.

AndyFalk2a
Male Member

Germany
#149 | Posted: 1 May 2018 05:19
@Tiredny: Yes there are German spanking authors (and as I said some are really good - especially ONUK), although their number is far smaller than english authors of course.

Sadly their works are hardly translated, so I can't really point you to them But if you understand German than just google ONUK (or OTTO NUKEM), he is easy to find and a good start.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#150 | Posted: 27 May 2018 04:59
I have recently discovered a nice author of male-on-female physical discipline novels set in Victorian England. Very romantic and lots of spankings, canings, birchings, etc. The author is a woman who self-publishes under the pseudonym "Golden Angel". I have enjoyed, immensely, her "Domestic Discipline" and her "Bridal Discipline" series. The novels are all available as paperbacks and Kindle versions at Amazon.com.

All of these novels involve some strict English aristocrat who falls in love with a woman who is somewhat naughty and who therefore needs "loving discipline" from a "strong male". The novels involve the development of the love between the man and his bride before and after the wedding and there are detailed descriptions of the chastisements. All of the stories have happy endings.

Golden Angel is an author who is good at the fine art of creating interesting, complex plots and she also is good at recreating the milieu and atmosphere of Victorian England.

Page  Page 15 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Calibos, daveyboy, Nickf, SAW1968, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9