library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 5 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 15 16 17 »»
Anorris1
Female Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 21:40
Guy
Guy, you are the reason I found the LSF too. I had read everything on you blog and loved it. I figured if your stories were that good and you were recommending something I'd likely find more good stories. Finally worked up the courage to actually sign up for something spanking related and have found many many more stories that I love! So, thank you for your "missionary work".

olderlovely
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 19:17
The first time I read one of Kilahara's stories, it took my breath away and I was hooked. Phil K has now repleaced him in my affections.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 20:33
Anorris1:
Guy, you are the reason I found the LSF too.

That makes my day! ...and welcome!

Anorris1:
Finally worked up the courage to actually sign up for something spanking related

Spankos are a closeted bunch. Even though relative anonymity is something pretty easy to achieve on the Internet, signing up that first time can be a big step!

Baboon
Male Member

USA
#44 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 19:04
My first experience on the Internet with spanking stories was on Soc.Sexuality.Spanking. I loved KFR,Sarah and Randy,and Carolina Jim. I couldn't stop reading it.

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#45 | Posted: 6 Jul 2014 08:37
Being a closet spanko for many, many years and being too scared to buy boks or mags I used to go into book shops in London and browse. I found a book called 'My secret garden' which was written by various women about there sexual fantasies. One of which was about spanking, opened my eyes a bit that some women do enjoy this esp as my wife is very vanilla.

MichaelG63
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 19:04
Like so many others here, my love of spanking Fiction started with Lauras spankign corner. Carolina Jim was always one of my favorites, and it started my love for F/F spankings. After that and I hope and pray someone knows where to find more of these is an author called Alexherd or Herdalex. I read a lot of his/hers on spanko.net. The one written called "The Arrangement", I have found written also by Paris Annette. So if anyone knows of Alexherd Id greatly appreciate an update. I would be remiss in not mentioning Seegee her series I have not missed one.

BJF
Female Member

USA
#47 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 19:50
my favorite author is "Naughty Clyde but I read any new ones yet

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 14:21
I now recall that I enjoyed the spanking paperbacks way back when...Will Henry's stories and Happy Tears. There's also a novel called The Spanking Stepmother which you can actually download from Google Books now. A friend reminded me of another early spanking (and more) paperback, Angela Pearson's The Whipping Post. Janus was especially good of course--and once reading my brother's Playboy, there was a letter from a young wife who wrote how she liked to be spanked before sex.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 10 Jul 2014 12:35
Rollin, Flogmaster, whoever wrote Rosewood, Mike from London and many of the other authors on Laura's Spanking Corner back in the mid to late 90s made a big impression on me, who had been a regular collector of the Brit spanking mags from the 70s. They all have had a influence on me and the way I write my stories in the present. Thank you all.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 03:50
When I first started reading spanking fiction I had to get my stories through mail order, I read a lot of stories through CF Publications and their was an author by the name of Tani, who I think only had two stories but I really enjoyed the one. Another thing I enjoyed were the Sassy Bottoms publications. The first internet author I remember reading and really liking was Lurking Dragon.

Page  Page 5 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
atab123, cdrpat, ebbetsjim, jenjen0211, lesni, Lizchurch, rickf, windar1, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9