library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 17 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#161 | Posted: 11 Sep 2018 03:10
It is hard to remember what ignited my interest in spanking fiction. I wasn't always a spanko or I didn't know I was. I used to read soft core erotica and I enjoyed a spanking scene in it, never gave it much thought.

By some accident or luck, I read a story by Alec Leamus - "Rita's Departmental Store Adventure" though it was unfinished; I really enjoyed it. In my quest to discover more from this writer, I found Leamus's blog - Beyond The Magic Box. I enjoyed the stories in it (written by several authors).

My hunger grew. I followed some links from Leamus's blog, found DJ Black's wonderful site - A Voice in the Corner. There were stories written or edited by C. Lakewood on ASSTR; which not exactly on spanking but often had 1 or few spanking scenes.

I prefer good character development. I usually enjoy stories with a bit humor and naughtiness. Also where the spankee has to endure some humiliation. And where characters goes through a series of small mistakes; which may seem normal to an outsider but the spankee has to pay dearly for the sum of it.

I don't have an actual favorite but I enjoy DJ Black, Gloup, Imreadonly02, Goodgulf, Ryan Rowland, Watcher, Alec Leamus and some other writers as well.

DjZolt
Male Member

Russia
#162 | Posted: 11 Sep 2018 20:42
Chekhov He had couple of M/m scenes in his stories.

OverlordZetta
Male Member

Italy
#163 | Posted: 14 Mar 2019 12:06
I'm italian, sorry for my bad english! Spanking literature in my language is dying, so it's some years that I search for spanking stories in english language. And this site is my last discovery. There are a huge amount of stories here, I'm really happy!^^

Anyway I love M/f and F/f stories. I really appreciate Qlql, Corporal and Haley Brimley but I'm not really expert about authors. I'm here to learn. It will be really appreciate if you can suggest me some authors who write about M/f and F/f stories.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#164 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 08:34
I don't think it qualifies, but the first I remember was 'The Tale of Benjamin Bunny'.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#165 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 20:55
My interest in spanking began when I was just six or seven years old. I am not able to remember the exact identities of the publications in which I first ran across spanking references which "tickled my fancy". It must have been either in comic books, tv shows with real actors or cartoons. I have a vague memory of reading a Superman comic in which Superman traveled back in time, met queen Cleopatra of ancient Egypt and spanked her for being naughty. But I am not sure if it is just my memory playing a trick on me.

I do remember for sure that I became sexually aroused by the scene in The Prince and the Pauper where a "whipping boy" is chastised because the prince was not diligent in his studies.

And I recall a scene in a cartoon which I saw on TV where the origin of the term "paddling" was "explained" in a facetious way. A naughty boy back in the days of the cowboys was punished by being suspended in some sort of rope above the paddle wheel of one of those boats which plied the Mississipi river. With his bottom being met by the paddle wheel coming up out of the water. With predictable results. Even though I was only eight or nine years old at the time I thought that the joke was corny!

And I recall a scene in The Flintstones where Wilma punishes Fred with a paddle for one of his silly deceptions (sneaking off to the bowling alley with Barney or something like that).

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#166 | Posted: 19 Mar 2019 11:22
At Primary school in around 1962 there was a storybook on the library shelf which had a large illustration of an elderly man and his wife spanking a group of naughty elves whom they had caught stealing from their garden. Some elves were howling as they were spanked, others were crying and clutching their bottoms after their spanking and others were looking on in trepidation at what was to happen to them. It really excited me and I desired to be one of the elves even as a small boy.

As my reading skills improved I used to hunt for spankings in mainstream publications from Superman to The Roots of Heaven.

The first proper spanking novel I read was Dolly Morton which I still rate as good. I later found The Domino Tattoo which is excellent.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#167 | Posted: 19 Mar 2019 17:54
galt54:
And I recall a scene in The Flintstones where Wilma punishes Fred with a paddle for one of his silly deceptions (sneaking off to the bowling alley with Barney or something like that).

There was also an episode of "The Flintstones" in which Wilma and Betty, curious about what went on during the all-male lodge meetings which their husbands attended, disguised themselves as men and showed up at a meeting, with the cover story that they were new applicants wishing to join the lodge.

They were put through an initiation which included being whacked on their behinds with large paddles by the members, it was titillating (by cartoon character standards anyway) to observe them gasping and grimacing with each swat.

Of course, that brief paddling scene is all that I remember about the episode, possibly Fred and Barney recognized their wives yet decided to play along...

--C.K.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#168 | Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:21
My favourite spanking author has to John Benson and it was a sad moment as his site closed. I have saved a few of his stories and every once in a while I read one of his stories here.

Page  Page 17 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
Dagnir, MsPicker, school
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9