library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 14 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#131 | Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:51
galt54:
I also loved the story "Emma at School" which I found on the internet some ten years ago and which has now apparently dissappeared.

That series was by Rosewood and is still available on the Laura's Spanking Corner website (which I had no idea was still around until I just looked).

http://thespankingcorner.com/stories/rosewood/index.html

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#132 | Posted: 28 Mar 2018 18:36
mj2001
mj2001

Oh yeah! Laura´s Spanking Corner. That was, if my memory does not fail me, where I read the story some ten or eleven years ago. I must have forgotten the existence of the site and therefore have become unable to locate the story again.

I will check it out. Thanks, mj2001!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#133 | Posted: 28 Mar 2018 18:56
lesliejones

Ah yes! Dedeaux! My alltime favorite cp-related novel is "The Prussian Girls".

But that story is so way over the top that it would be terrible if anything like what goes on in it ever happened in reality. And I doubt that anything like it ever did happen in reality. Even in 18th century Prussia!

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#134 | Posted: 29 Mar 2018 00:02
To galt54

I don't think any of Dedeaux's tales are very close to reality. Perhaps the nearest is New at IT or Next Stop:Algiers -- one of those is an incomplete version of the other. The two Brit "public school" girls being sent into white slavery isn't terribly believable because usually the victims are poor and from poor countries. But the discipline back in England is totally delightful and about as realistic as any of the zillions of stories about school spankings and such in the U.K. before it was outlawed there.
What's delightful about Dedeaux's writing is the assurance he conveys -- many of his novels get much too cruel for my taste but his style keeps me reading even when my stomach threatens to rebel!

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#135 | Posted: 29 Mar 2018 02:33
Leslie and Galt:

To learn more about Dedeaux check out:

https://cpbiblio.wordpress.com/p-n-dedeaux-2/

Looks like "dedeaux" might be more than one person. Anyhow, my favorites are The Tutor as I liked the early parts where domestic help is disciplined. The atmosphere just seems so realistic.

Speaking of "realistic", the vid below is cut from a mainstream film and pushes all of my buttons far, far more than the typical X rated vid:

http://www.xvideos.com/video11538939/spanking_punishment_for_maid_from_the_movie_das_ goldene_uter

Next, I like The Territory Within. In this tale Dedeaux creates an entire "world" where cp is accepted. Further both males and females are the dispensers.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#136 | Posted: 29 Mar 2018 04:06
Tiredny:
Speaking of "realistic", the vid below is cut from a mainstream film and pushes all of my buttons far, far more than the typical X rated vid:http://www.xvideos.com/video11538939/spanking_punishment_for_maid_from_the_movie_ das_ goldene_uter

Wow, not a boss you want to have mad at you. I think she pulled a fast one on the woman whipping her, although I'm having speaker issues so I can't say for certain. She was supposed to get 5 strokes. She gets 3 and then a boy interrupts by getting caught spying on them. Once he's gone the spanker asks how many strokes she's given and the victim answers "4." So possibly she spared her butt a whack by lying about the count.

However, the 4th stroke might have been given in the background when they're showing the spy and I just can't hear it land. Can someone else confirm one way or the other? If she did lie her way out it was pretty ballsy considering how pissed the lady of the manor was at her (of course she wasn't dirtying her hands by flogging the staff herself).

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#137 | Posted: 29 Mar 2018 06:03
mj2001:
Wow, not a boss you want to have mad at you. I think she pulled a fast one on the woman whipping her, although I'm having speaker issues so I can't say for certain. She was supposed to get 5 strokes. She gets 3 and then a boy interrupts by getting caught spying on them. Once he's gone the spanker asks how many strokes she's given and the victim answers "4." So possibly she spared her butt a whack by lying about the count.

However, the 4th stroke might have been given in the background when they're showing the spy and I just can't hear it land. Can someone else confirm one way or the other? If she did lie her way out it was pretty ballsy considering how pissed the lady of the manor was at her (of course she wasn't dirtying her hands by flogging the staff herself).

It seems neither were actually "counting". They were too busy arguing!!

MJ, how did you find this clip? As a period piece, it seemed most realistic to me.

PS: If you register (it's free), you can download this rather short clip?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#138 | Posted: 30 Mar 2018 02:24
mj2001

I visited Laura´s Spanking Corner and used the search engine to look for "Emma at School". But all I got was an "Error Function 404£" notice. I could not located Emma at School. Do you remember who is the author of that story, mj2001.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#139 | Posted: 30 Mar 2018 02:36
galt54:
mj2001

I visited Laura´s Spanking Corner and used the search engine to look for "Emma at School". But all I got was an "Error Function 404£" notice. I could not located Emma at School. Do you remember who is the author of that story, mj2001.

Author is Rosewood and the link is:

http://www.thespankingcorner.com/stories/rosewood/index.html

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#140 | Posted: 30 Mar 2018 17:39
Tiredny

Wonderful! Now I can reread "Emma at School". Thanks Tiredny and mj2001! A long lost treasure recovered!

Page  Page 14 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Backbeat, cady09, katee, markert, processdog, Seegee, Timb, wind
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9