library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 16 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#151 | Posted: 28 May 2018 19:32
Alef:
There is a Swedish spanking site, Smisksidan, with more than 600 stories, mainly in Swedish, but with a few in Danish or Norwegian.

Wow, Alef, I had no idea! I checked in on that link and read a few. When I was younger, I always thought I was alone in the universe (well, with the exception of the quite infamous Sheike), until I ran into DJ Black's page half a dozen years back and a whole new world opened to me. He hinted me about his page and here I am. Good or bad, I didn't know about that Swedish page so no, I actually haven't written anything in Swedish, strange as it might seem. Well, except for endless hand written rantings, illustrated with poorly home-made cartoons, that I did in my youth. It's still in the attic, I have to remember to burn it all before I die. Thanks for calling me successful, you're much too kind, but still it really warmed my heart .

Reth
Female Member

USA
#152 | Posted: 31 May 2018 05:42
Aside from many of the authors listed here, I enjoyed stories by Ranger, Cobweb and the Woodgnome, and a website which I believe was called Maman, about domestic discipline.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#153 | Posted: 31 May 2018 08:10
Maman was an entertaining site.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#154 | Posted: 1 Jun 2018 01:15
It was. After that it was a mailing list - which slowly became spam.

vedapierceotk
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#155 | Posted: 1 Jun 2018 01:22
The first proper piece of spanking fiction I ever saw was an excerpt from the infamous "Dolly Morton" in an issue of the now long dead magazine Adam. It was the scene where she is tied to a ladder and oh so carefully stripped and switched (VERY well done if you've never read it); as I was ten at the time, it had the effect of taking what had been a strong predisposition, and sending it barreling into the stratospheric realms of obsession, where I've resided ever since.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#156 | Posted: 5 Jun 2018 04:31
Seegee:
Maman was an entertaining site.

Yes, it was, featuring maternal and quasi-maternal spankings of both male and female recipients.)

("Quasi-maternal" referring to aunts, big sisters, female schoolteachers, headmistresses, babysitters, etc.)

--C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#157 | Posted: 5 Jun 2018 21:31
Maman was an excellent site. I posted a few stories there and foolishly forgot to save copies. PS Nice to see you back CK!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#158 | Posted: 6 Jun 2018 07:12
blimp:
Maman was an excellent site. I posted a few stories there and foolishly forgot to save copies. PS Nice to see you back CK!

Thank you, Arthur, it's good to be back here.

I did the same thing, posting stories on "Maman" that I later lost due to computer crashes or in one case theft, however many of them were posted on the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup too, so they could somehow be retrieved by a *high tech* person like Februs...

--C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#159 | Posted: 8 Jun 2018 22:57
I wish I had discovered Maman earlier.

trollberry
Male Member

USA
#160 | Posted: 11 Sep 2018 01:08
I've enjoyed DJ Black, Aunt Clara, Iamreadonly, and Dr. Keate on this board. Back in the day of soc.sexuality.spanking, Barister and Bratgirl were pretty active, in their Spankville universe. Note: DJ Black has opened up his site again!

Page  Page 16 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
Bedhand, hunter, medici, ronclute, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9