Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 00:48
Njrick's "little boy" is showing again.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 03:09
Well, Michael, the point of the poll is that the answers are anonymous, voluminous, and easy to choose and count. Anytime I have a question that requires a regular posted response....I just post the question.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 03:17
Interesting coincidences in the humorous responses.

1: I actually happen to be a Pole, actually an American of relatively pure Polish descent.

2: I, like Rick, am also from NJ.

I've never been ashamed of admitting to either......despite all the jokes aimed at Poles & NJ.

But to get back on topic.....would there be any interest in a polling feature? And if so, would it be difficult to add?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 03:29
kdpierre:
2: I, like Rick, am also from NJ.

Actually, I'm not FROM New Jersey - I'm FROM Ohio, and TO New Jersey. But what the heck - I'm IN New Jersey, and not ashamed of it either.

I think a polling feature could be interesting - and would likely NOT produce the kind of ludicrous questions here that I have seen elsewhere. It's Februs, of course, who'd have to do the heavy lifting to make it happen. It's easy for the rest of us to make suggestions, but work for him to carry out.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 03:46
To be serious I joined this site to read and write spanking stories, not to answer polls or other such things. I volunteer to help out the site when Flopsy asked because it meant I could read stories and help others in reading stories, not to answer polls on questions.

I know no one will be forced to answer however space and work could be put into other things besides polls, I for one, vote against it, but then again I am only one person living close to the North Pole so what do I know

Which brings me to a poll question - are people living at the north and south pole areas called .."Poles" ...and if so is there discrimination between a North Poler and a South Polee....? Heavy questions....LMAO

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#16 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 13:41
What about the multi million dollar stadium that was recently built in Poland. Everything state of the art, but when the first event was held it became apparent that the beautiful sports complex was unusable. It seems no matter where you sat, you were behind a Pole.

titch
Male Member

England
#17 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 13:47
kdpierre

The little boy in me says "What do those long words mean" and if I fill in a poll and my Domme doesn't like my answers can I run away to one of the other poles or must I stay and take my medicine

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 14:51
kdpierre:
But to get back on topic.....would there be any interest in a polling feature? And if so, would it be difficult to add?

When I added a forum facility to the library site I deliberately chose one that was minimalistic that we could pretty much integrate into the rest of the site. I went down this route as I wanted to make sure the site was first and foremost a library facility and didn't end up becoming just part of yet another spanko forum.

There is an add-on available for the forum software that we use which provides a poll feature but it's not free and having to pay for it would eat into the sherry budget. I'm also aware of some standalone poll software that is free/open source but I've not had chance to look at the code as yet to see how easy it would be to integrate into the rest of the site.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 14:56
Februs:
having to pay for it would eat into the sherry budget.

Not that! Keep your priorities in order! Here's a poll for you:

[ ] Spend the sherry budget on polling software

[ ] Buy sherry.

You didn't even have to conduct the poll - we all know the results.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 15:28
njrick:
Not that! Keep your priorities in order! Here's a poll for you:

[ ] Spend the sherry budget on polling software

[ ] Buy sherry.

You didn't even have to conduct the poll - we all know the results.

I'd just like to point out that I voted in favour of purchasing the software add-on but was out-voted...

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 15
Alef, Bengardner42, cady09, Fokus014, Forrange, Pembridge06
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9