LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Polls

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 13:27
We don't believe in your polls, Pink. 99 per cent of votes were cast by one sherry drinking librarian apparently!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 11 Apr 2011 12:07
I pick I'm the 'brain-dead' one.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 03:07
PinkAngel:
Not true I keep tarantulas as pets and feed mice to my snakes... so there

Really? What species of snake do you keep?

I have a beautiful Pueblan Milksnake named Malina who is just the sweetest, low-maintenance young lady-snake around. I also have a young, finicky, jittery..........but also pretty .........Mex-mex Kingsnake named Quetzalli. Both eat mice..........well Malina eats mice as fast as I put them in front of her. Quetzalli is currently on some weird post winter fast. My girlfriend has a Firebelly Skink named (of all things) "Kinky".

I'm currently looking for either a Creamsickle or Sunglow hybrid Corn Snake to add, without much luck thusfar.

We may have the snake and spanking thing in common but I am just not into sherry. Just about everything else from single malt to tequila....yes, but sherry is just too sweet for me.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 03:31
saetana:
I don't see a problem with just posting a poll as a forum topic, admittedly someone would have to count the responses but I doubt we are going to have hundreds of polls, speaking of which, what exactly are we talking about polling here?

Well, posting a question actually is a problem when you are looking for a large response. I was curious about those who come here......... both readers and authors. The problem with just posting a question is that it would just generate a small number of responses from the regulars and not from those who may not want to either take the time to write a response...or who might not want to have their name associated with their responses.

The idea started after a short exchange with a fellow author here after we discussed possible reasons why some stories are more popular than others. It occurred to me after being here a while, that the library may well have a quite unique demographic.

The polls I would conduct would be along the lines of who our visitors are........ not their identity, but in terms of lifestyle, gender, inclination, and what role spanking and spanking stories play in their lives.

Another poll I would love to see answered here concerns stories involving children. There used to be a site called Maman that posted only stories about children or teens which were supposedly true recollections. It has long since been deactivated. Here we have fictional stories involving children while most other sites I've been to won't even post a story if it contains anyone underage being spanked. I'd be very curious to see the percentage here who feel one way or the other.

Now you can see why only an anonymous poll would truly work for these questions.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 08:42
Maman is still there, I don't think you can post to it anymore, but it's still viewable. I know they said that they were real recollections, but I think the majority of readers knew that they were fiction. I can remember another site which purported to be true accounts of girls spanking girls and when someone questioned one of the stories and claimed it was abuse, the response came: 'it is fiction.'

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 14:34
Seegee:
Maman is still there, I don't think you can post to it anymore, but it's still viewable. I know they said that they were real recollections, but I think the majority of readers knew that they were fiction. I can remember another site which purported to be true accounts of girls spanking girls and when someone questioned one of the stories and claimed it was abuse, the response came: 'it is fiction.'

There was an adjunct to the site, a message board in which readers could post stories, most of which were openly admitted to be fictional, although the "Maman" website itself claimed that its stories about women spanking children were all factual. However, how could the site owner/operator really tell for certain if a mother-daughter, aunt-nephew or female teacher-pupil story posted to the site was a true-life account or not, as long as it seemed reasonably plausible?

IMHO a fair percentage of the narratives posted on the "Maman" site (as opposed to the message board) were basically factual (albeit possibly embellished in some cases), but certainly they all weren't... --C.K.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#37 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 14:39
kdpierre:
Really? What species of snake do you keep?

Oooo a fellow herpetologist, now I AM impressed. I shall send you a pop up forthwith

*sticks tongue out at Colonel Blimp and Rick *

blimp
Male Author

England
#38 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 16:30
Ooooh Help it's the Snakewoman!! I shall have to buy a mongoose just in case you decide to pay a surprise visit this Easter and manage to get past the electrified fence, cctv cameras and hungry rottweilers! Of course you are welcome to stop by for a sherry anytime, Pink!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#39 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 16:33
blimp

Awww cool, can you get me a Meerkat too, I love all animals

Am def visiting at Easter so don't forget to get me some Easter eggs when you do the yearly shop

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 14 Apr 2011 00:35
Sherry - yes.

Poles - yes.

An otk spanking for saetana - decidedly yes.

Polls - no.

Oh and kd - it sounds as though your experience of sherry is sadly limited. Try a good fino or manzanilla. You might not like them, of course - but I'd defy anyone to find them sweet.

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
digger, dund93, Frattonchris, Heroth, Howabout, JanushPawlon, sagitarius, tippe9782
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9