Polls

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 15:32
Februs:
I'd just like to point out that I voted in favour of purchasing the software add-on but was out-voted...

Yes, I think the exact count was 8,143 for buying sherry, to 1 for purchasing the software add-on.

saetana
Female Member

England
#22 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 05:23
CrimsonKidCK:
Yes, there's always a 'little boy' within a male's psyche too, but some little boys can be caring and considerate--on occasion, anyway... --C.K.

That sounds about right to me, I think men never grow up really, just look at Top Gear (even you non-Brits must have heard of it, goes out all around the world) with men in their forties and fifties acting like silly schoolboys, the idea of it being a show about cars went out of the window some time ago. You need to look to us women for pure examples of mature and grown-up behaviour (and better jokes)

Back to the question of polls, if the software is too expensive or the open source software doesn't work with the site then I don't see a problem with just posting a poll as a forum topic, admittedly someone would have to count the responses but I doubt we are going to have hundreds of polls, speaking of which, what exactly are we talking about polling here?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#23 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 07:25
saetana:
You need to look to us women for pure examples of mature and grown-up behaviour (and better jokes)

I think this young lady needs a spanking over a man's knee, that kind of talk about men deserves nothing less. And no, I do not need a poll to tell me that.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#24 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 07:36
saetana:
which, what exactly are we talking about polling here?

According to the actual posts the size, shape, colour and changing habits of author's panties seems to be of great interest.

blimp
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 11:35
saetana:
You need to look to us women for pure examples of mature and grown-up behaviour (and better jokes)

In my experience women are maturer until they find there is a spider in the bath or a mouse in the pantry. Then we immature males come into our own. The truth is little girls grow up to become women whereas a lot of boys grow up to become bigger "boys". In a way it is a two edged sword because although we are doubtless a tiresome burden at times for our long suffering other halves we never lose our sense of fun, which I suppose is why NJ still likes to make appalling jokes about polls.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#26 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 12:33
blimp:
In my experience women are maturer until they find there is a spider in the bath or a mouse in the pantry

Not true I keep tarantulas as pets and feed mice to my snakes... so there

I am scared of the dark though

Ps I voted for more sherry, less polls

saetana
Female Member

England
#27 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 12:59
canadianspankee:
I think this young lady needs a spanking over a man's knee, that kind of talk about men deserves nothing less. And no, I do not need a poll to tell me that.

Well, I can't disagree with that

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 13:10
PinkAngel:
Ps I voted for more sherry, less polls

Big surprise there!

saetana:
canadianspankee:
I think this young lady needs a spanking over a man's knee

Well, I can't disagree with that

I don't think ANYONE here disagrees with that.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 13:24
blimp:
I only dread to think of how you awful you must have been PinkAngel!!!

..must HAVE been?

blimp
Male Author

England
#30 | Posted: 10 Apr 2011 13:25
And still is, of course! Thank you for correcting me NJ!

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 14
adamkessler2, AlanBarr, anpedant, cossington, dund93, Elodie, Flatfish, hd1865, JanusFanUK, myrkassi, steply, whitmont2000
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9