LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 8 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 16 17 »»
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#71 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 01:58
Another TV personality that I would love to cane, is Katie Couric. Bend her over her anchor desk. raise her skirt waist high, take down her bloomers, and cane that voluptous bare bottom of hers. And as an added attraction, show the scene to a world wide audience.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 02:39
I actually think Sarah Palin would be the one doing the paddling. There's just something very toppy about her.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 02:41
Seegee:
I actually think Sarah Palin would be the one doing the paddling. There's just something very toppy about her.

That's why she wouldn't just bend over when you tell her to. Kicking and screaming for that one. You betcha!

chandra
Female Member

India
#74 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 06:42
I would love to see JLo being taken across her husbands knees,her pantie taken down and her huge naked buttocks spanked crimson.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#75 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 11:09
chandra:
I would love to see JLo being taken across her husbands knees,her pantie taken down and her huge naked buttocks spanked crimson

I didn't realize JLo was a TV show. Then again, I don't keep up with it all. As for her buttocks, they are a pleasure to behold in any circumstance.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#76 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 13:49
njrick
JLo did start out as a Fly-Girl (Dancer) on the TV show In Living Color.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 14:35
Seegee:

I generally see women in politics as 'toppish' in spanking orientation, probably because they had to be pretty tough-minded and determined to become highly successful in what's still largely a male-dominated enclave.

IMHO Ms. Palin should be appointed as the nation's Spankmistress-General, her job would be to travel the country continuously and spank anyone who requested to have his/her bare bottom blistered by her--the details of the "discipline" (implements, position, witnesses) would be up to the citizen, with the provisos that the spanking is always administered on naked buttocks with at least two highly-effective implements and isn't over with until both parties (Ms. Palin and the spankee) agree that it is; she wouldn't be brutal or abusive (no bleeding or serious bruising), but she would be very strict and thorough (howling/crying and deeply reddened derrieres) .

Personally, I have plenty of political/philosophical attitudes (anti-militarist, anti-imperialist, pro-worker, pro-feminist, pro-consumer, pro-gay rights, pro-intellectual, pro-environment) that I could 'confess' to Ms. Palin that would give her plenty of incentive to "teach you (me) a good long lesson about true Americanism" with a riding crop followed by a lexan paddle OHK. It sounds great, fantasywise anyway, although in a RL situation she might be able to convince me not to sign up for a return session. ("There's no use begging and bawling, you subversive tree-hugging libertarian, I'm far from finished with the crop and I haven't even put you over my lap for your paddling yet.")

Yes, of course the M/F and M/M aficiandos could have a national Spankmaster-General as well for themselves, let's make everyone happy... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 23:38
There's got to be a story in there somewhere, CK.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#79 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 12:55
I am surprised no one has nominated "Friends" as a TV show that needed spankings.
The entire cast, all those naughty girls and boys, were badly in need of long, painful pants-down paddlings.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#80 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 02:41
Hmmm, a TV show that would benefit from spanking eh? I nominate The View, Rachel Raye, & most of all Tyra Banks. I am a switch who leans F/M but I would love to see the women on these shows beaten mercilessly with whatever implement would inflict the severest damage until they each offered to retire from television.

Page  Page 8 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Artemishel, DannyS, Essexotk, lilboyjohn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9