The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 9 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 16 17 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#81 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 05:06
Oh Tyra Banks is so in need of a beating.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#82 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 15:35
I agree with Redskinlover, I think ALL six of the main cast should be taken in turn across the other 5's knees and soundley spanked with hand and hairbrush. Maybe the producers and directors and writers could do a script where thet play a boardgame with that aim in mind.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#83 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 16:27
hairbrushedhubby:
I agree with Redskinlover, I think ALL six of the main cast should be taken in turn across the other 5's knees and soundley spanked with hand and hairbrush. Maybe the producers and directors and writers could do a script where thet play a boardgame with that aim in mind.

But "Friends" is no longer being produced, is it?

Even if it were still an active program, a mainstream situation comedy would be unlikely to focus one of its episodes on a spanking-oriented game--even a show that deals quite a bit with sexuality, as "Friends" did, would want to avoid offending viewers with excessive kinkiness ("sexual deviation").

Of course, that wouldn't stop anyone from writing a story featuring such a scenario--you could give it a try yourself if you're interested enough.

(Okay, I know that I should be sent to Miss Thrashbottom's study for an extended 'visit' for being this self-servingly brazen, but I'll use this "shameless plug" setup to mention that my old story "Parker Brothers Paddling" does describe a version of 'spanking Monopoly'--it's predictably F/M oriented, but it should be easy enough to modify the genders involved for anyone contemplating writing a "Friends" fanfiction story involving a board game.)

Hmmmm...Or maybe with the "Sex and the City" ladies instead... --C.K.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#84 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 03:15
Gretchen Carlson of the cable TV show "Fox and Friends", needs a good spanking. this former Miss America, with her inaccurate and biased reporting, should have her britches taken down, and spanked solidly on her bare bottom Blushingly red.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 22:24
One of the articles I wrote for Bared Affair actually discussed spanking amongst the girls in Friends and I think there was another article written for the 'zine along the same lines.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:03
Not sure why I never thought of this before. There was an Aussie kids show called Sugar and Spice about 2 girls in a small country town in the 20's. One was kind of tough and the other was a real girly girl. I can remember 2 genuine spanking references. One concerned a young mother and her 2 bratty sons and her using the ruler on them. The other was the girl's aunt telling them that they were going to receive the hearth brush for some prank. The softer of the 2 broke down and confessed to the aunt that it wasn't them, it was her son. In bed that night the 2 girls discussed the event. The tougher one asked why her friend had told on the boy and the other one said that she didn't see the point of being spanked for something they didn't do. The tough one said she didn't approve of tattling, but what a whacking he got! Her eyes shone as she said it, too!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#87 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 00:30
Redskinluver:
4. Xena Warrior Princess- The first episode has her talking with her mother(Darien Takle) about how she has brought shame and sorrow on her family. In the end they are reconciled. But I like to imagine a scene occurring where the mighty Warrior Princess is lying across her mother's knees receiving a very hard maternal spanking with a hairbrush. Leather skirt up, and after a warm-up on those tight shorts she wore under it, getting it bare. Talk about a hot scene-Xena getting taken over her Mom's lap and spanked on her bare bottom! And a scene afterwards where she is leading her horse, either not willing or not able to sit on the saddle.

This reminds me of a couple of lines from Tom Smith's "Callisto":

"Aye, Callisto, put Xena in irons,
I hope you take Gabrielle over your knee . . . "

(This is sung to the tune of John Denver's "Calypso," by the way.)

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#88 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 00:36
galt54:
How about Star Trek? Mr. Spock would be well qualified to give spankings to members of the crew who misbehave. Because spankings are supposed *not* to be given in anger - right? And Mr. Spock was the only officer on the ship who had no emotions - right?

Let's see . . . For Next Gen, this would apply to Data, and for Voyager, substitute Tuvok. Same reasoning in each case.

For DS9, it would have to be Odo. He wasn't completely without emotions, but being a shapeshifter, his hand could become any implement he deemed necessary. And after all, Odo was the chief of security on DS9.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#89 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 00:41
barretthunter:
A certain British TV personality who claimed she was more important than Shakespeare because her book was getting taken out of libraries more or something, should certainly have been spanked on her show. Pity the Bard isn't around to do it: I fancy it might have been to his taste.

Now there is an idea for a story -- having Shakespeare suddenly to give this TV personality the spanking she deserves. (I have no idea who this person is, so please enlighten me.) There is definitely a Twilight Zone-ish vibe going on here.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#90 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 00:47
CrimsonKidCK:
Has anyone ever suggested how super-powerful Clark Kent ("Smallville") could end up on the receiving end of a good buttwhacking? (I don't remember any, even though IMHO his personality isn't all that 'toppish.'

Kryptonite in the paddle. Or, given your particular preferences, you could have his cousin Kara doing the spanking.

Page  Page 9 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
Alef, averam300, greyrain, nick2911, novak, ntytina, Shadowdancer, WilliamAllen, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9