TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 7 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 16 17 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 00:48
DannySwottem5:
There was a scene in "Jurassic Park" where Tim was pestering the life out of Dr Grant and my imagination being what it is I visualised an impromptu spanking being carried out with the little boy`s arms and legs flailing like a windmill in overdrive.

They shoulda paddled all them pesky dinosaurs, too.

jayrosen
Male Member

USA
#62 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 02:44
Eva Longoria is often asking for a spanking on Desperate Housewives.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 02:56
jayrosen:
Eva Longoria is often asking for a spanking on Desperate Housewives.

Never saw the show... but sure would if that would happen.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:02
DannySwottem5:
You`ve missed your vocation CK, you should have been a scriptwriter. Astute observation as well, I didn`t pick up on the uniforms at the time. This is your area of expertise no doubt and thanks for the info on "Babylon 5". It`s not a series that I have followed but I would do so if just to see Billy Mumy in an adult role as he was so good when he was young. Wil Wheaton was very good in Star Trek TNG and has gone on to do many other good things in later life which is good to see. I would also nominate Joseph Mazzello as another kid that was a candidate for a good spanking but I`m not sure if he appeared in anything on TV apart from " The Pacific" series recently. There was a scene in "Jurassic Park" where Tim was pestering the life out of Dr Grant and my imagination being what it is I visualised an impromptu spanking being carried out with the little boy`s arms and legs flailing like a windmill in overdrive. But I digress here because that is film and not TV and I mustn`t go off-topic and risk incurring the wrath of the discipline minded Librarians. I may be a bit daft but I`m not totally stupid !

Thank you--but selling the scripts would be another issue, wouldn't it?

"Really, we can't have a spanking in every weekly episode of the show, it's not a program about kinky sexuality or domestic discipline...Can't you write a script without including a bare-bottom blistering that takes up ten minutes of our air time?"

Of course, Dr. Grant was being paid a great amount of money as a consultant by John Hammond, so giving his employer's grandson even a few buttsmacks merely for being overly enthusiatic about dinosaurs might not be a good career move. (The movie reverses the ages of the children BTW, in the novel Tim was the older grandchild--and Hammond wasn't as nice a person either.)

In the original "Battlestar Galactica" series (1978-79), I could've envisioned the rougish Lieuenant Starbuck (he was a male in the first BSG series) being spanked by either his old girlfriend (Athena) or the new one he ended up effectively dumping her for (Cassiopiea), or possibly both of them together--with a leather strap or a Spencer paddle, or again maybe both, on his naked buttcheeks. Of course, it would've also been interesting to have seen the two rivals for Starbuck's romantic attention in a confrontation which resulted with one of them walloping the other, or even them taking turns whacking each other's bare derriere with a lexan paddle; that might be before they conspired to trap their boyfriend so they could discipline him together showing belated womanly solidarity.

Captain Apollo was probably too indulgent as Boxey's stepfather to discipline him effectively, especially with the boy's mother (Serena) recently deceased, but later on Apollo's new girlfriend Sheba might have done so, possibly with her hairbrush whacking Boxey's bare behind OTK when he got into playful mischief.

This actually belongs in the "Shameless Plug" thread, but I'll mention here that I did write two stories about TNG's Wesley Crusher being spanked, "Ensign Upended" (short and straightforward) and "Stellar Shock" (projecting his future life as a Traveler)... --C.K.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#65 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 17:03
Wow, and I thought I was into Sci-fi CK. Did Boxey have some sort of mechanical pet that whirred away at odd moments? A Spencer paddle ? Sounds intriguing , is it some futuristic provider of pain or is my imagination working overtime (again !). I must look out for that tale of Wesley being spanked, sounds just like my cup of Rosie-Lee. Ah well, to boldly go........................

rollin
Male Member

USA
#66 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 19:36
Here's one--"Moonlighting" with Cybelle Shepard and Bruce Willis. It was a battle-of-the-sexes plotline and a spanking incident would have worked if the times hadn't been so PC and all.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 04:35
Actually seeing Addison try to spank Maddie would have been an interesting incident in the show and their relationship. He did once threaten to 'paddle' one of the male employees for making time with one of the young female secretaries who was kind of a daughter figure to he and Maddie.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 06:03
DannySwottem5:
Wow, and I thought I was into Sci-fi CK. Did Boxey have some sort of mechanical pet that whirred away at odd moments? A Spencer paddle ? Sounds intriguing , is it some futuristic provider of pain or is my imagination working overtime (again !). I must look out for that tale of Wesley being spanked, sounds just like my cup of Rosie-Lee. Ah well, to boldly go........................

Yes, Boxey's real flesh-and-blood daggit (dog-type pet) was killed in the Cyclon surprise attack on the Twelve Colonies, so members of the GALACTICA's crew apparently took time off from desperately fighting for the survival of the human race to make a mechanical daggit, called "Muffet" or something like that, to be the boy's new pet. (Apparently humans still hadn't figured out that it wasn't a good idea to create artificial constructs in the image of biological life forms--but the pseudodaggit was a classic canine hero in one episode in which the ship was on fire.)

A Spencer paddle is simply a large wooden paddle with a rectangular striking surface containing numerous small holes for greater swinging velocity (reduced air resistance)--there's nothing futuristic about it, other than that as a 'supplier of sting' it can leave the buttcheeks of the recipients of its directed attentions sore for several days into the future... --C.K.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#69 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 01:50
Wrestler 24, I agree with you 100% about Sarah Palin. The spanking scene should take place in President Obama's Oval Office. After calling her into the office, and chastising her verbably for her abusive ways. He should command her to bend over his Oval Desk, raise her dress waist high, take down her bloomers, and cane that bare bottom of hers, six or more strokes , and the very best strokes.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 01:54
sixofthebest:
He should command her to bend over his Oval Desk,

She'd never do it. SP is one you'd have to drag over your lap, and pin her there, in order give her a good paddling.

Page  Page 7 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
DannyS, frogfriendly111, hunter, lilboyjohn, novak
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9