LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 6 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 16 17 »»
DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#51 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 14:15
Lost in Space was another TV series that featured a very clever kid in the shape of 9 year old Will Robinson, played brilliantly by Billy Mumy. Will`s mum Maureen and older sister Judy both looked capable of giving effective over the knee chastisements to the frequently irksome young Will. The Robot was a star turn and not at all robotic in many respects and maybe his electronic insides could be tinkered with in order to enable him to override the prime directive and give his young human friend a few hard pats on the bottom from time to time. There`d be scope for a lot of humour as well as punishment and I do so enjoy some clever humour in the mix. There was also another sister called Penny who was a couple of years or so older than Will and from memory she was a rather sweet and dreamy young lady but in my version she would have her naughty moments and maybe end up over her Dad`s knee. Spankings in Space, yeah !

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 18:11
Both girls used to have a crush on Don West - and I could see him dishing out a spanking or two to Penny - and maybe to Judy if she needed one.

Goodgulf

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 18:30
Does anyone remember FAMILY TIES? In colllege Malarie was always mean and dismissive to her would-be boyfriend Skippy. I think the lovely Mrs. Keaton should have called her on it, and given her a nice slow hand spanking, with Skippy watching, to really drive the message home. There would be lots of scolding and Q&A as the liberal Mrs. Keaton struggles to impart the moral lesson of the event:

"How would you feel if I took down your panties for the second half of the spanking?"

"MOM!!!"

"How would you feel, young lady?"

"Humiliated, I guess..."

"And how did Skippy feel when you ignored him and made him run errands for you when you never intended on dating him."

"But MOM..."

"Don't "But Mom!" me young lady! Raise your hips!

Malarie, biting her lip and fighting back tears, obeys. To her side she sees Skippy watching, bug-eyed, mouth agape, as Mrs. Keaton inserts her fingers into the waistband and her daughter's baby blue panties begin their slow descent...

Now that would make me watch NICK AT NIGHT...

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 04:27
DannySwottem5
It was Dr. Smith who was most often deserving of a spanking on the show.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#55 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 16:25
Yes ChardT , more than likely. He was a conniving, crafty fellow for sure but who would carry out said spanking ? In the show he could talk his way out of more or less anything but maybe Will`s mother could do the honours. There`d be much shrieking from the smug Dr. Smith one would suspect. In space no one can hear you scream, or cares that much anyway. Cheers !

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#56 | Posted: 7 Feb 2011 14:51
This one might have narrow appeal but I would nominate Just William following a brief but very welcome showing on the BBC recently. William Brown is a boy who enjoys life to the full but he can be mischievous and his grammar leaves much to be desired. William`s best friend Ginger is a bit of a scamp at times but lovable with it and is a boy who could do with having the seat of his short trousers dusted now and again. William`s Dad comes across as being strict but only ever scolds William whereas the occasional over the knee brand of talking to would be way more fun to watch. Such things will never happen of course but it would be great if they did. Dream on Danny boy !

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#57 | Posted: 7 Feb 2011 17:09
The slipper played a prominent part in the original William stories (not the sanitised BBC version - the gang were far too clean!). Also William's school progress brought him into contact with the cane!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 00:57
DannySwottem5:
Lost in Space was another TV series that featured a very clever kid in the shape of 9 year old Will Robinson, played brilliantly by Billy Mumy. Will`s mum Maureen and older sister Judy both looked capable of giving effective over the knee chastisements to the frequently irksome young Will. The Robot was a star turn and not at all robotic in many respects and maybe his electronic insides could be tinkered with in order to enable him to override the prime directive and give his young human friend a few hard pats on the bottom from time to time. There`d be scope for a lot of humour as well as punishment and I do so enjoy some clever humour in the mix. There was also another sister called Penny who was a couple of years or so older than Will and from memory she was a rather sweet and dreamy young lady but in my version she would have her naughty moments and maybe end up over her Dad`s knee. Spankings in Space, yeah !

I could see Will being put bare-bottom-up over his mother's knee, as she picks up her hairbrush...

"Danger, Will Robinson, danger!" SMACK!! SMACK!! "Too late..."

Penny (Angela Cartwright) was such a sweetie, it's hard to imagine her being spanked.

Doctor Zachary Smith, I'd imagine he could've gotten it good, pants-down with a wooden paddle, from Judy (Marta Kristen), a truly beautiful young woman--I'm certain she also regularly walloped her boyfriend, Major West, to keep him from becoming too egotistical.

Billy Mumy, who played Will, much later had a featured role in "Babylon 5," and the daughter of June Lockhart (Maureen), Anne Lockhart, had a featured role in the original "Battlestar Galactica."

So if the Robinsons were cut off from outside resources, how did they end up with different uniforms for almost every new season? --C.K.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#59 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 14:07
You`ve missed your vocation CK, you should have been a scriptwriter. Astute observation as well, I didn`t pick up on the uniforms at the time. This is your area of expertise no doubt and thanks for the info on "Babylon 5". It`s not a series that I have followed but I would do so if just to see Billy Mumy in an adult role as he was so good when he was young. Wil Wheaton was very good in Star Trek TNG and has gone on to do many other good things in later life which is good to see. I would also nominate Joseph Mazzello as another kid that was a candidate for a good spanking but I`m not sure if he appeared in anything on TV apart from " The Pacific" series recently. There was a scene in "Jurassic Park" where Tim was pestering the life out of Dr Grant and my imagination being what it is I visualised an impromptu spanking being carried out with the little boy`s arms and legs flailing like a windmill in overdrive. But I digress here because that is film and not TV and I mustn`t go off-topic and risk incurring the wrath of the discipline minded Librarians. I may be a bit daft but I`m not totally stupid !

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 21:50
Wow - I never noticed that Billy was Lennier (an aid who dearly loves the woman he is working for, but the woman is destined to love another) on B5. That's interesting to know.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 6 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
Bobjonesie, danjackson84, gingerpubes, icey, Matteo69, Patron, Red55102
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9