The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Are Male Spankiees Less of a Man?

Page  Page 6 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 12 13 »»
Brosse6
Male Author

France
#51 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:52
SNM:
So telling people that you think they're wrong makes you like Stalin. Got it.

That isn't what I said though is it? I clarified that in the first two paragraphs.

I concur with Dr Jordan Peterson on matters of gender and masculinity, and I concur with Dr Jonathan Haidt that "coddling" has ruined Western education and culture.

Both are highly qualified and experienced in their fields, and as such could be called "experts". Just saying.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#52 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:13
Brosse6:
That isn't what I said though is it? I clarified that in the first two paragraphs.

I concur with Dr Jordan Peterson on matters of gender and masculinity, and I concur with Dr Jonathan Haidt that "coddling" has ruined Western education and culture.

Both are highly qualified and experienced in their fields, and as such could be called "experts". Just saying.

And yet, you're the one crying persecution when faced with adversity. Maybe you should read your Peterson and Haidt a little more closely, since you seem to want coddling.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#53 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:22
SNM:
And yet, you're the one crying persecution when faced with adversity. Maybe you should read your Peterson and Haidt a little more closely, since you seem to be the one wanting a safe space.

You really do need to stop misquoting me. I have never "cried persecution".

I have never asked for a safe space nor accused anyone of having a dumb opinion.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:26
Brosse6:
You really do need to stop misquoting me. I have never "cried persecution".

I have never asked for a safe space nor accused anyone of having a dumb opinion.

When someone explains why they think your opinions are wrong, and your immediate response is to whine that freedom of speech is under attack, you are in fact crying persecution.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#55 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:54
SNM:
When someone explains why they think your opinions are wrong, and your immediate response is to whine that freedom of speech is under attack, you are in fact crying persecution.

Freedom of speech means allowing opposing views. I have also not whined or cried persecution.

As I say STOP misquoting me.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#56 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:14
No one has prevented you from expressing your views. Just expressed their own disagreement.

And I also expressed my own view that your opinions on the thread topic are silly.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#57 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:29
If you think I am going to rise to your bait, you are sadly mistaken.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:03
Brosse6:
If you think I am going to rise to your bait, you are sadly mistaken.

If you're admitting that you have no way to defend your opinions besides reminding us that you are legally permitted to express them, which no one has contested, then I guess that "discussion" is over. If I run into any Stalins who are threatening to prevent you from speaking your mind, I'll be sure to tell them to knock it off.

Anyway, back on topic. Like I said, this thread topic can't really be answered without first defining masculinity. If masculinity is a question of having a certain set of genitalia or chromosomal combination, then no, obviously being spanked doesn't make you less of a man. If it's down to a combination of personality traits or social roles, then it depends on what those are.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#59 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:04
Peter Hitchens: '...young men cannot work out how to behave correctly towards modern young women. These young women's minds have been trained to mistrust masculinity. But in their hearts they still despise feeble, feminised men. The outcome is that men are trapped in a minefield, in the midst of a quicksand. Whether you stand still or move, it will destroy you.'

SNM
Male Author

USA
#60 | Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:30
Brosse6:
Peter Hitchens: '...young men cannot work out how to behave correctly towards modern young women. These young women's minds have been trained to mistrust masculinity. But in their hearts they still despise feeble, feminised men. The outcome is that men are trapped in a minefield, in the midst of a quicksand. Whether you stand still or move, it will destroy you.'

What bearing does that have on the masculinity, or lack thereof, of male spankees?

Page  Page 6 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, Hoddle, kid, Redtwo, Siergiej345, theo54, Zwergsocke
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9