LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Are Male Spankiees Less of a Man?

Page  Page 1 of 13: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»
raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:12
I have wondered if males who let themselves be spanked or who seek out others to spank them are less of a man then those who do not.

medici
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:51
No, they are simply more open about what they want or enjoy (providing we're talking about consensual spanking).
Though this is a personal view of the situation (lol).

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:52
No.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:12
That would only be true if you had a very narrow definition of manliness which emphasised dominance and control. You could also argue it the other way, as in "Take your punishment like a man!" Does it really matter? I think it would be a great shame if a man who had a strong desire to be spanked (as I sometimes do) denied himself the experience because it wasn't "manly". We can surely be allowed to take a break from so-called manliness once in a while.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:27
No, and frankly even the idea of that is ludicrous to me. Manliness is acknowledging your desires. Manliness is doing what is good for you. Manliness is seeking out and living your truth. Traditional masculinity that demands dominance and a stiff upper lip is very outdated. My bros and I love exploring a newer, softer masculinity that allows us to be ourselves.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:48
There are different ways to look at this - I don't think it's exactly manly to wish to inflict pain on a woman, though of course one hopes that spankos are only interested in what is mutually enjoyable. Also a lot of male subs seem to be from successful backgrounds and part of the thrill is to totally submit in a CP setting when for most of their lives they are expected to be decision-makers and influencers. But I suppose some of the bratty play which subs of both genders can indulge in could be considered quite annoying and unmanly.

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 14:10
Spankos are open to discuss complex, subtle topics. But, with complete respect to Raisedkilt, we should be wary of the phrasing of the question.

I both love and hate individual men, but wouldn't dream of generalizing, in a spanking context or otherwise. I don't like it any more than I would want someone to say I'm "more of a woman" for craving to go bottoms-up over a stern governess's knee. Or less of a woman for being argumentative, respectfully but directly, in business meetings.

We are vast. We contain multitudes. We are our own man or woman.

Samantha

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#8 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 14:36
Most men who want to be spanked by a woman actually top from the bottom, because they facilitate it and request it.

Speaking personally as a switch, it is pure escapism from the stresses of responsibility. I have always been the dominant partner in our 35+ year long marriage, and my wife would not want it any other way. However for half an hour every so often I allow myself to be transported back to childhood and spanked for a petty misdemeanour.

As the old song goes, "take a walk on the wild side".

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 17:10
For myself, I've rarely allowed an adult woman to spank me, normally only as trade to a female switch, BUT that's a tricky thing for me and I really have to control myself when allowing it. I don't like pain. I get mad when I feel pain. I like to return pain to those who inflict it. I imagine other men are like me, so it confuses me when men say they like to receive pain. I respect others differences and all, but can't for the life of me I can't understand that.

I have a psychological/physical response to being restrained or enduring pain. I got tattoos once and my eyes dilated, and I deeply sighed. The tattooist thought I was digging it, so he started digging into to my arm with his needle even more. He didn't understand I was doing everything to refrain from ripping his head off. I wasn't sighing contentedly, I was breathing deeply to try to slow down my racing heart. I was getting adrenaline buzzed, and was trying to refrain from murder by breathing deeply to calm down.

During an invasive medical procedure, they found they had to dope me twice as much as anyone else.

To explain, dilated eyes, besides being a foreign chemical reaction, are an indication of the fight/flight part of the brain being triggered. Everyone seems to focus on the latter word, while ignoring the former.

For the record, supposedly, hair color supposedly is an indicator of how much pain a person can endure. Red heads are less likely to endure pain, while blonds can endure more. Medically, redheads on average, need more painkillers. However, part of that supposedly has to deal with mental self-discipline, too.

So when I say, "I don't understand" I can't emphasize that well enough.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#10 | Posted: 22 Aug 2020 17:35
Without advocating or recommending anything, the reality is that your average man can easily non-consensually spank the average woman, but the the average woman cannot non-consensually spank the average man. Therefore men getting spanked normally involves some form of consent.

Page  Page 1 of 13: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 9 10 11 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
dave5358, Euphrosyne, fwsmith23, Hotspur, jimisim, lowendtheory, smorboll, tundra9
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9