library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 15 of 16: «« 1 2 3  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »»
PeteThePain
Male Member

England
#141 | Posted: 29 May 2023 11:07
I would love to spank Carol Vorderman. She looked fabulous on tv the other night. I seem to recall that she admitted getting caned at school on a celebrity site somewhere.
Second option would be Liz Truss the MP for tanking our economy.

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#142 | Posted: 29 May 2023 15:06
Two excellent choices Peter. I remember seeing a clip from countdown years ago when ‘canes’ appeared in the letters as Carol put the letters out. And she said something like “Oh dear six of the best”. I can’t seem to find the clip anywhere now.

Liz definitely needs a good caning for what she did to the economy. I’m sure there would be plenty of volunteers to cane Liz’s knicker clad backside.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#143 | Posted: 7 Jun 2023 16:57
Singer/rapper Lizzo. Not for anything she has done but becausr of SSBBW pair of buttocks she so courageously displays in thong bikinis at the beach! Her butt screams out for a Spencer paddle!
Don't know much about her music as its likely the type I don't go for at all but I totally agree with response to those who fat shamed her on Twitter. Big is beautiful In her case. Thank goodness we didn't have that mind set back when Mama Cass Elliott was performing.

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#144 | Posted: 15 Mar 2024 21:29
For the UK based readers the lovely Kate Garraway. Not because she’s really done anything to deserve a spanking but today she turned around to the camera to show her fabulous bottom in bottom enhancing knickers and tight trousers. I think she definitely needs to test out if those knickers are cane proof. 12 of the very best with the senior cane for Kate.

Filbert74
Male Member

England
#145 | Posted: 16 Mar 2024 10:13
Again for the UK based the delectable Gabby Logan is just asking to be taken down a peg or two. A dozen with a thick Lochgelly tawse would bring her nicely to heel.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#146 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 06:44
Many years ago now, back when I was in my teens, there was a teen starlet who was always shown as sophisticated, calm, and poised. The way she was portrayed on her TV show, in media, in print, etc.

I won't name her, because I don't like remembering the train wreck she became. Anyway, I heard a teenage girl (who was jealous that the boy she liked had a crush on that starlet - typical early teens angst) saying that she would love to see that starlet getting a spanking, because no girl could look sophisticated when she's getting a spanking. See her that way and we'd all see that the starlet was no better than anyone else.

Personally, I would have loved to see that starlet spanked, or the girl who was talking getting a spanking, or any girl at all, but I wasn't stupid enough to say that.

Now, whenever I see a young actress plugging a movie, TV show, whatever, looking far more mature than her years, a part of me always wonders how the girl would look getting spanked. Or otherwise acting like a kid her age would. The closest I've come seeing something like was a young singer (barely into her teens) who was always professional on stage. No, I didn't see her getting spanked, but they showed some footage of her playing with her dog, showing that under all the professionalism she was still a kid at heart.

And I must admit, there was a time I would have loved to see Wesley Crusher get a hard spanking on ST:TNG. By hand, his mother's hairbrush, over his uniform, bare bottom, whatever. I found that character to be that annoying. Speaking about annoying characters, Steve Urkel.

Another character? The Bratting Princess in https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p4r8h

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#147 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 07:21
Alex Jones from BBC's One Show. She has such an attractive bottom, I hope her husband makes full use of her bum for spanking purposes, otherwise it is a real waste of material.

Oh, and Tom Daley, the diver. What a backside - I would pay good money to have him across my knee in those sexy diving trunks!

Or Fiona Bruce of Antique roadshow. The quintessential perfect British bottom personified. I hope mine looks half as good as that when I get older.

fesseefan
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#148 | Posted: 22 Apr 2024 14:29
Kirsty Allsopp from Love It or List it treats her co-host Phil with no respect and deserves a good spanking.

I view Fiona Bruce from a different aspect. I would love to be over her knee.

rickf
Male Member

England
#149 | Posted: 23 Apr 2024 12:15
Some great UK spanking suggestions. I don't know if they're still active but many years ago an author called edb wrote a series called Hanky Spanky at GMTV. Maybe it's time for a reboot now that we have the likes of Kate Garraway, Susanna Reid and Laura Tobin on the show. Maybe even a cameo from Carol V!

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#150 | Posted: 23 Apr 2024 12:24
rickf - you could be on to something there. No sure who could host the show, but I'd put my hat in the ring if no-one else wanted to do it. I'd be rubbish at presenting, but I doubt you'd find a better spanker!

Page  Page 15 of 16: «« 1 2 3  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
spankedbywife, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9