library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 2 of 16: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 19:44
I'm of the opinion that a perfectly good spanking shouldn't be wasted on someone who doesn't enjoy it. Therefore, based on what i've read, they should be reserved for the likes of Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Kate Hudson, Madonna, Lucy Liu and Carmen Electra.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 19:56
The list will be a very long one.

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 20:44
Let me explain my choice for those not in the USA. Lori Loughlin is a television actress of some success. I do not hold that against her. However the scandal began when she paid a third party to falsify papers so her daughters could get into a certain. Not a new issue I am sure. its been going on for years. She got caught along with many others. But instead of taking the high ground and admitting what she did she seams to feel she did nothing wrong and does not deserve ANY prison time. The other celebrities caught have served VERY short sentences or got community service, ect. SHE feels she is beyond all this.
So my take is if there ever was a celebrity deserving of judicial corporal punishment she is at the head of the list. Its not that what she did is so very bad. Its that she seams to feel she is above the law or its penalties. It doesn't hurt she is a foxy lady. But what irritates me is her attitude.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 23:53
Well, I could imagine a scene in which sweet, idealistic Greta Thunberg gets soundly paddled on her cute bare bottom over the lap of a grossly fat, double-chinned, plutocratic industrial polluter, in front of a leering group of craven, self-serving anti-environmental politicians.

She ends up bawling and blubbering, yet still refuses to say that "Profits are more important than people's lives," as she's been instructed to.

Then the leader of the politicians says, "No matter, we'll have the video of her bare-assed kicking and crying shown on the propaganda outlets we control, this troublesome girl will be totally embarrassed on national television."

Teardrops rolling down her cheeks, Greta bravely states, "I'll never be embarrassed for fighting on behalf of planet Earth and its good people..."

--C.K.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 00:19
I'd opt for a character from a sitcom if it's ok to go left field. It would be Frankie Heck the mum in the US sit-com 'The Middle'. She's played by the gorgeous Patricia Heaton who I've fantasised about spanking since her Everybody Loves Raymond days. Although Frankie loves her kids she forgets their birthdays, very rarely cooks dinner and steal from work. Well deserving of a good sound spanking I would say.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:38
When I was a kid in America I had fantasies involving spanking and Barbara Eden - the star of the American TV comedy I Dream of Genie.

Nowadays I fancy the thought of spanking the movie star Eva Mendes!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:06
galt54
Barbara Eden. Some luscious pictures of her in a bikini to be found by googling her name.
Of course if we go back to the girls of the pinup era, just picture Betty Grable getting spanked in her little shorts, and kicking her million dollar legs furiously.
And sure must be those who have dreamed of giving a Playboy Playmate of the Month a spanking. Especially those from the 50s or 60s with their prominent milk white butts tanlines.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#18 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:21
The question posed was NON-political, and correctly so. There are no doubt members on here from all sides of the political debate, and just because your preferred celebrity is called out, that is no justification for a political defence of them.

I don't put any celebs, activists and politicians on pedestals as they are ALL self-serving frauds and fakes.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#19 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:05
Hotspur:
Brosse6:
That horrible little Swedish brat!

Garbo? Or are you thinking of another Greta?

You can take your pick of these very spankable Swedish ladies:
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls064055426/

Ulrika Jonsson (No. 5 on the list), TV presenter and winner of the 'Rear Of The Year' award in 1992 was actually spanked in public at a Comic Relief charity event some years ago.
Comedian Harry Enfield summoned the blonde to come up on stage and bend over after making an appeal for people to donate money. He told her: "You're a naughty, naughty Swede. One for every lover you've had - we're going to be here all night."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:18
Damn; what is this obsession about spanking Swedish women, for political reasons or not? Are they that spankable compared to others?

Page  Page 2 of 16: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
buffalotom, kokkei77, yuntsuchen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9