library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 14 of 16: «« 1 2 3  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »»
Dufus
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#131 | Posted: 21 Apr 2022 15:49
All three daughters and wife on Last Man Standing. Tim should have put each one over his knee and reddened their bottoms. That would have proven he was the man of the house.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#132 | Posted: 22 Apr 2022 01:13
Courtney Whitmore, AKA Stargirl [portrayed by Brec Bassinger] is really a sweet, perky teenage girl, however she does frequently violate parental limitations in her role as a super-heroine on the "Stargirl" television series, also even though she's quite intelligent she failed two sophomore courses at Blue Valley High School.

Her stepfather Pat Dugan [Luke Wilson] is likely too easygoing to spank her, plus she's only become his stepdaughter rather recently, however her mother Barbara Whitmore [Amy Smart] seems more assertive. I could envision her bending Courtney bare-bottom-up over her knee for a good sound seat-stinging with a sturdy Vermont Country Store bath brush.

"You've got to balance your family life and your academic responsibilities with defeating the Forces of Evil, darling, now this will help you remember that!" WHACK!! CRACK!! SMACK!!

"Owwww!! Yes, Mom...Ouch!! I'll remember...Owwie!!" --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#133 | Posted: 22 Apr 2022 06:16
There's something about Courtney's character that simply screams 'Spank me!'

paradoxu
Male Member

USA
#134 | Posted: 22 Apr 2022 20:14
You know I had been meaning to watch that show. Just watched the first episode and I have to say when she gets dragged off by the arm at one point by the principle certainly got some "let's talk about this in my office" vibes. Could have certainly spiced it up by having her squirming uncomfortably in her seat in the next scene instead of just looking bored.

johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#135 | Posted: 30 Aug 2022 22:17
Jessica Biel for me hands down. Around 2007-2010 she had a most amazing ass.

Capstan
Male Author

Jersey
SUBSCRIBER

#136 | Posted: 1 Sep 2022 20:33
I would like to offer the readership my choices.
1) Who I would most like the privilege to take over my knee for a relatively gentle hand spanking? Lady Louise Windsor; simply because she is so cute, sweet-natured, and accomplished. I am sure there must be something, somewhere, that she has done that merits a spanking.
2) Who might just deserve one?
A) The cute teenage tennis star Emma Raducanu. Because? a) Watching her, as a Brit, can be so frustrating at times, and b) because I thought she was a little ungrateful in immediately binning the team that coached her to success in the 2021 US open. (It does not hurt that she is so cute, and should definitely be cuddled and consoled afterwards by someone she loves.)
B) Greta Thornburg, and this has nothing to do with her politics. That young lady deserves six of the best with a Junior cane over her knickers EVERY MONDAY MORNING for skipping school on Fridays at the start of her protest and encouraging others to do so. No post-spanking consolation for her merely corner-time.

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#137 | Posted: 27 Sep 2022 14:35
Hayden Panettiere at 18.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#138 | Posted: 6 Oct 2022 16:56
Scarlett Johansen of the Marvel Avengers movies, not that she's done anything to deserve a spanking, I just want to peel that tight uniform off of her.

Brie Larson, Captain Marvel in Marvel's Avengers, just because I want to.

Morgan Smith Goodwin, the redhead in the Wendy's commercials a few years ago, for being annoyingly cute.

Amy Adams from "Trouble With the Curve," and Lois Lane in the latest Superman movies. I mean, what male doesn't want to see that pretty lady over his knees.

jakexyz
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#139 | Posted: 15 Oct 2022 11:54
JohnS47:
YouTube sensation Jenna Bandy has the most spank-able bottom I've seen in quite a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Il7wt6ds6I

Wow! She is a perfect example of a beautiful young athletic woman. With a very cute behind.

I'd love to play some basketball with her, but with a wager: The loser of each game removes all clothing below his or her waist and goes over the winner's knee for one whack on the behind for each point he or she loses by. (For example: If you lose a game 7-0, you get 7 whacks.)

I'm sure she'd be gutsy enough to bet "double or nothing" on the next game, after each game is over.

Six or seven games would make for a delightful afternoon, especially since I can't play basketball to save my life.

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#140 | Posted: 20 Oct 2022 01:26
Oh yeah - the redhead in The Goonies that spends the entire movie in a cheerleader uniform. Even at a young age I always wanted that fat lady criminal to decide she was tired of the redhead’s whining, turn her over her knee, and spank her bare butt.

Page  Page 14 of 16: «« 1 2 3  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Backbeat, greyrain, keitho54, marky123, Odysseus600, olderlovely, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9