library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 1 of 16: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»
poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 13:12
Oh these entitled, egotistical, and down right unrealistic celebrities. They act as if the laws of society are below them. I am talking about real life outrageous behavior that warrants at the least a spanking, preferably as public as their outrageous behavior.

I submit for your consideration Lori Loughlin.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#2 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 15:45
That horrible little Swedish brat!

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 16:03
Brosse6
Who?

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#4 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 16:15
Brosse6:
That horrible little Swedish brat!

Garbo? Or are you thinking of another Greta?

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 16:18
No! I love Greta Thunberg.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 17:31
Greta Thunberg is magnificent. The only issue I have with her is that she's been prioritised over young activists of colour who've been vocal activists for far longer in many circles, and that's not her fault, that's a mixture of institutionalised racism and Western privilege. Greta Thunberg is also legally a child, and spanking a child is abhorrent. That's why I assumed they weren't referencing Greta, because it'd be so wildly out of place

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 17:38
I stand by what I said, and we are all entitled to our opinions on those who choose to place themselves socio-politically in the public domain seeking fame and followers.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 17:39
Might as get the obvious ones out the way. The Kardashian women. Kim#1 certainly. Then Khloe,Kourtney(didn't one of them serve time for DUI?, Kylie Jenner. Far as I can tell they are part of the famous only for being famous crowd. At least we don't hear much about Paris Hilton these days.
An issue for me is whether you can like a singer, an actress, or whatever, but still think of them as someone who needs a spanking. Like Lady Gaga, she's outrageous, but I like her performances. But still think how delightful it is thinking of her getting her bare bottom paddled when she moons an audience!
And as I have said before,love my Baywatch dvd collection, and Pam Anderson is my favorite star. Of course its some of the other "Baywatch Babes" whose characters they portrayed like Gena Lee Nolin, the lying, manipulative Neely, or the spoiled SoCal princess Shauni, Erika Eleniak's character.
And of course the WWE divas. Too bad the organization has pretty much eliminated spanking as part of its angles.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 17:50
Speaking of those who "place themselves socio-politically in the public domain."
They can also lose out on a measure of fame and fortune by taking a stand on what they believe is right. Joan Baez's career suffered because of her political activism. And the great Canadian Native American singer-songwriter suffered boycotts of her music for her view too.
And of course the redbaiting in the early 1950s which almost destroyed Pete Seeger and the Weavers. And they even tried to keep John Lennon out of the US as much for his politics as for his drug busts.
I wonder how many of today's celebs would be willing to make the sacrifice that Joan and Pete did. One thing for sure, their music is much better(Joan, Pete, etc, that is)!
The Greta Thunbergs make one realize that there some of the younger generation around who have good heads on their shoulders.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#10 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 18:52
Redskinluver:
Speaking of those who "place themselves socio-politically in the public domain."
They can also lose out on a measure of fame and fortune by taking a stand on what they believe is right.

True, but that applies to those on the Left and the Right of politics.

One persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist.

But back to topic, the question was "what celebrity would you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank", which means ANY celebrity. There are as many people who can't stand the Swedish Brat or Madonna as there are can't stand Ann Coulter or Katie Hopkins. All are fair game for a spanking.

Page  Page 1 of 16: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
brushonthebare, Derrick30, Heike, littleb, trippfontaine
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9