library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 17 of 19: «« 1 2 3  ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »»
rickf
Male Member

England
#161 | Posted: 2 May 2024 13:17
Very true Janus Fan.

The show was a line of spankees and spankees. There are a couple of members of staff whose knee I wouldn’t mind going over.

Filbert74
Male Member

England
#162 | Posted: 3 May 2024 00:26
Also for anyone who had ever watched Hollyoaks Lily McQueen looked very fetching in her uniform. Old Baldy would have brought her "to heel" pronto.

ArthurRanc
Male Member

USA
#163 | Posted: 3 May 2024 20:51
Brosse6
Wishing real-world violence on a child because you disagree with them politically makes you a sociopath and a bad person.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#164 | Posted: 4 May 2024 01:11
ArthurRanc:
Wishing real-world violence on a child because you disagree with them politically makes you a sociopath and a bad person.

Um, no? Seriously, when it comes to spanking fantasies "brats" a huge part of things. Everyone has their own view of what makes a "brat".

Example: every now and then I see video of different cute young girls reciting a rant about Austrian Economics, the Rothschilds, banks "inventing" money, etc. Total right wing bull crap without a basis in reality, being presented "even a child can see the TRUTH". There have been times when watching when I've considered whichever girl is reciting to be a brat who needs a spanking - but only after her mother gets spanked for teaching her that crap.

And yes, I am old enough to think that Nellie Oleson needed several good spankings, because she was a brat.

Anyone can decide that someone is a brat who needs a real spanking, at any age, for any reason. That's what this thread is for. Now if someone was going to do more than post, say they built a time machine to back to the 70s to spank the actress who played Nellie Oleson, or to stalk someone or otherwise do more than say "I think that X is a brat who needs a spanking", that's wrong, but I'll never condemn someone for say "X is a brat who needs a spanking".

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#165 | Posted: 4 May 2024 02:05
We never saw Nellie get a spanking in the show, but I do remember one episode where her plotting caused trouble for the Ingalls girls. She was eventually busted and her father was told about it, as he went upstairs to talk to his daughter, he was clearly shown to have lifted a strap from its hook at the foot of the stairs. I think Nellie slept on her tummy that night.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#166 | Posted: 4 May 2024 07:56
There were several episodes like that one, well at least 2 or 3, showing that the Oleson children were sometimes disciplined with corporal punishment.

As for the actress, her book (Confessions of a Prairie Bitch) talked about the spanking fan letters she was sent. In the real world, well that actress went to a public school that wasn't the best. When asked if she had pushed "that E$&*&#^^*^$ Ingalls girl in the mud for real" the girl's auxiliary of the Crips adopted her. All through school the gang made sure no one messed with the girl who got to fight that goody two shoes.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#167 | Posted: 5 May 2024 17:45
ArthurRanc
What post are you referring to? Is it in this thread?
And I agree with Goodgulf that merely saying someone is a brat who needs a spanking does not make one a sociopath! If someone truly feels that way have to question why they are on this site to begin with..
If loving to imagine Kim Kardashian(to take one example) getting her bare bottom spanked with a wooden paddle makes me a " bad person" so be it!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#168 | Posted: 6 May 2024 07:30
Redskinluver:
What post are you referring to? Is it in this thread?

It's on page one, concerning a young environmentalist from Sweden. At least I assume that the post:
Brosse6:
That horrible little Swedish brat!

referred to her. Note that she was 17 when that post was made, and that post is 4 years old, meaning that she's now old enough to drink in the US.

To expand on my feelings about age:
Back in 2016, on a different forum, someone call Hillary Clinton a little brat that needed a spanking. It was pointed out to that poster that Hillary Clinton was roughly three times his age, but he replied that he still considered her a little brat who needed a spanking.

Each to their own.

And if someone in his or hers 70s, 80, or 90s feels like they are a little brat who needs a spanking, more power to them. As long as they're playing safe they should enjoy themselves as long as they are on this Earth.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#169 | Posted: 6 May 2024 15:36
Goodgulf:
And if someone in his or hers 70s, 80, or 90s feels like they are a little brat who needs a spanking, more power to them. As long as they're playing safe they should enjoy themselves as long as they are on this Earth.

To quote Sam Eliot in "Roadhouse." "Exactly right." I know I'm in my 60's and can think of several out there who are brats and could use some spanking therapy.

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#170 | Posted: 6 May 2024 23:43
Back in 1997, Elizabeth Hurley featured in The Sunday Times Magazine. Her picture bending over side on was evocative and it was reported that she liked spanking games whereby blindfolded girls bent over the back of a sofa and had to guess who was spanking their bottom. Must make her a prime candidate?

Page  Page 17 of 19: «« 1 2 3  ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
PinkestOfFloyds, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9