The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 4 of 21: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 17 18 19 20 21 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:21
If you look at recent editions of that book the slipper that was hanging on the wall has been replaced by a painting.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:39
For me it was reading Heinlein's 'Glory Road' at age fourteen. There is a short section where the two main characters, Oscar & Star, indulge in a little connubial spanking scene using the flat side of Oscar's sword. It was like running into a brick wall. Bingo! Shortly after I discovered old boxes of Mr. Magazine in the back of used book stores that I could buy underage. Then I fell in with a Catholic girl from a large family where CP was used at home. I never had a chance.

Gabbs
Female Author

England
#33 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:53
Seegee:
If you look at recent editions of that book the slipper that was hanging on the wall has been replaced by a painting.

There are children across the world who will now grow up with an art fetish ...

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 07:18
twisted8:
For me it was reading Heinlein's 'Glory Road' at age fourteen. There is a short section where the two main characters, Oscar & Star, indulge in a little connubial spanking scene using the flat side of Oscar's sword.

I remember this story. It was the first story I read that was meant for an adult audience that had spanking in it. I remember reading the first bit of it in the book store and there was a part where he threatens to spank her with her own sword. I bought the book in hopes that he would.

-LK

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 19:31
I think the threat in Glory Road is one of the great threats in literature. The actual spanking some pages later is sort of humdrum, which seems to me to be typical of Heinlein, e.g., the discussion with Gretchen of her still being subject to spanking "you don't mean a big girl like you still gets spanked" is great, the spanking in Time Enough for Love is bland.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 22:37
I'm another who has been a spanko since elementary school---I can remember wondering which of my classmates did and did not get spanked even then. Once I was a teenager I began authoring fictional accounts--short stories. At the time these were strictly kept to myself. Hidden away and not shared with anyone else. As a adult I've often wondered where this lifelong interest comes from. Ie finally concluded I'll never know. I think just-born-that-way is a valid conclusion for many of us.

runcy
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 23:45
When I was very young we used to play spanking games.
Then when I hit puberty,I found myself being turned on,by any mention by the girls at secondary school of CP.
Never mentioned it to anyone though,as I thought I was becoming a bit freaky.
Now I just accept it for the quirk that it is.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 21:15
The first time I remember spanking being sexual was when I was 12 years old. My cousin Maryann was 13. She is really only 5 months older than me. She got caught calling my aunt (her mother) a bitch under her breath. She was heard saying bitch and my uncle gave her a pretty hard spanking right in front of everyone. She was wearing a skirt so I could see her panties. It only lasted about 30 seconds but it was pretty hard. I would guess about 20 good swats with his hand. I remember going to the bathroom and locking the door and masturbating. I masturbated every night for about a month recalling the spanking I witnessed that day. I also saw Maryann given a birthday spanking when she turned 16. She had a sweet sixteen party and her boyfriend Jeff gave her 16 hard spanks, plus 1 for good luck and 1 to grow on. I had an instant erection and headed for the bathroom again. I don't know if Maryann was into spanking but she sure made me aware that I was.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 20 Jul 2010 17:58
I must have read and reread Tom Sawyer a dozen times, just to get to "that part", and also there is a spanking in Uncle Tom's Cabin that I thumbed through everytime I came across it somewhere. Hadn't thought about those lately.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 20 Jul 2010 18:16
flowerchild:
I must have read and reread Tom Sawyer a dozen times, just to get to "that part", and also there is a spanking in Uncle Tom's Cabin that I thumbed through everytime I came across it somewhere. Hadn't thought about those lately.

"Tom Sawyer" was one of my first spankings in a story too. Which reminds me, did any of you come across "Elephant's Child" and/or "Peter Rabbit" as children?

-LK

Page  Page 4 of 21: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 17 18 19 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
burrusse, donaldo, dund93, Flatfish, Redskinluver
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9