LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 17 of 21: «« 1 2 3  ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#161 | Posted: 29 Dec 2019 19:39
I didn't really know what caused the interest or curiosity I felt as a child, and didn't care for spankings at all, then.
When I was around ten, I'm sure my older cousin, (mid teens) didn't suspect either when she took me over her knee for a few relatively minor smacks to the seat of my jeans, either. It was mainly a little reminder to stop acting up. However, who knows what might have happened if we had more privacy then? At any rate, this lingered in the back of mind for several years until I discovered some interesting cartoons and pictures in several men's magazines, and then found a grandmother's hairbrush in box in our garage. You guessed it, I took the brush to experiment with on myself on quite a few occasions, in private. Then I replied to several ads for spanking magazines and so on. I was hooked by my mid to late teens. Much later I was stunned by the internet. Eventually I converted the woman who became my wife, and before too long she became an enthusiast. May she rest in peace.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#162 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 22:47
From earliest memory I loved finding any reference to spanking in a book, reading and re-reading it. I asked every older person I knew about any experiences of cp they had. I was fascinated when I came across some old Beanos where almost every story seemed to end with the main character getting slippered. I remember reading an autobiography in which the author said she was spanked with a Mason Pearson hairbrush and so I asked for one for Christmas and would try and spank myself in my bedroom. God knows where my secret fantasies came from. My family are very anti cp and very much anti any kind of sub/Dom relationships. When I was 18 someone showed me Janus magazine and told me where there was a private shop. I remember bouncing in there and several sheepish looking men sidled out the back door when I loudly said, 'I want to read stories about spanking.' The thing is I didn't like a lot of the stories because I hate the spanking to end in sex or to be too severe. My ideal fantasy is to be spanked by a stern but kindly older lady. Some of the men I've met who would be happy to indulge me were just so grubby and sweaty (and wanted sex) that it put me off.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#163 | Posted: 9 Mar 2020 08:42
KatiePie

It looks like we came from the same place and time time Katie. Luckily I found a wife, who though not a spanking devotee like me, was happy to play 'switch' games and take a proper spanking on the rare occasions she knew she deserved one. It is getting on for 40 years now and we still indulge.

At my High School there was a girl who made no secret of liking to have her bottom smacked, though our school never hit girls and I don't think she was spanked at home. Unfortunately in her teens she was drop dead gorgeous and well out of my league. However sadly by 26 she had lost all her teenage charm and beauty (putting it politely) and been divorced from clearly a bad early marriage. I cheekily used her name for a character in one of my stories.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#164 | Posted: 9 Mar 2020 13:01
Brosse6

Often123
Male Member

USA
#165 | Posted: 9 Mar 2020 19:14
KatiePie:
My ideal fantasy is to be spanked by a stern but kindly older lady.

That happens to one of a number of my fantasies too.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#166 | Posted: 29 Mar 2020 22:38
Once upon a time, a girlfriend and I had teased each other about things like spanking, mostly from articles in magazines and newspapers, not taking it seriously at all. After a very long period of time we both thought it might be interesting to try a few mild hand spankings. At first it was her on the receiving end and I was OK with that. It was very occasional and we didn't talk much about it. After quite a while, she suggested that I should "submit" to her at some point, without being specific. She wanted me to agree without me knowing what she had in mind. I told her I would think about it. Eventually I agreed to be the spankee on a trial basis and submit to her. It was both silly and clumsy at first. After months of false starts and occasionally laughter, I agreed to a series of F/M spanking lessons with a variety of implements and positions. It eventually reached the point where it was a total turn-on for both of us and we looked forward to 3 to 4 hours or more of spankings, both M/F and F/M.

PeterJohn
Male Member

England
#167 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 15:27
I seemed to get interested in CP when I went to Grammar School. All the teachers there could use the cane and most did. Watching a girl get caned one day I realised I got an erection and seemed extra interested. It continued when I got caned by the Senior Mistress and I enjoyed an evening relieving myself after.

Still get that feeling many years after so I blame Grammar School.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#168 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 19:01
Hi PeterJohn and welcome,

It seemed rare for girls to be caned in UK schools especially in a mixed class! Can you tell us more?

PeterJohn
Male Member

England
#169 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 19:42
mobile_carrot
Girls were caned but usually in private. Mostly the boys got caned in private too as it was usually done after the lesson ended or at the end of the day. But if both boys and girls were due a caning the teacher usually got all of us in together. The girls usually got caned first and we got to watch. The the girls got to watch us get caned. Girls got caned over tight grey skirts and it was a real turn on. We got caned over our trousers by the class teachers.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#170 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 20:01
@ maelstr0m - Nothing wrong there.

Page  Page 17 of 21: «« 1 2 3  ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
fanman52, icedtea198, insonia, LawnDawg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9