Where it all began?

Page  Page 5 of 21: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 19 20 21 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 20 Jul 2010 20:36
LawrenceKinden:
"Tom Sawyer" was one of my first spankings in a story too. Which reminds me, did any of you come across "Elephant's Child" and/or "Peter Rabbit" as children?

-LK

I never read Elephant's child as a kid - but I did read the piece (same title) here in the library by js_anon .... as for Peter Rabbit - I 'borrowed' my nick from flopsybunny, Peter's sister I seem to recall they got sent to bed with disgusting camomile tea ... I don't remember them getting spanked though!

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 20 Jul 2010 20:45
Peter and his cousin got switched by his uncle after getting trapped by a cat in Mr. McGreggor's garden.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 21 Jul 2010 08:53
I remember when I first discovered Kiplings 'Just So' stories, it wasn't only 'The Elephant's Child', although that had loads of spankings in it, there was also something about a group of primitives and the little girl had a name that translated to something like 'small person who is not spanked as often as she should be'. She never actually got spanked in the 2 stories she was in, although she came mighty close a couple of times.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#44 | Posted: 21 Jul 2010 13:53
Contrary to most of you, I can remember the day I got converted. I think the spanking gene was there dormant. No books, no references, never got spanked, had vague knowledge of some of my mates geting it.

I was 9. It was summer and my best friend's birthday. His mom, today she would be labelled MILF, but then I remember she was young, blonde and lovely. She was using a flower-pattern summer dress clinging to her body. She was making the games for us and playing as well.

One game involved forfeits. She suggested one spank on the bottom for the loser. She lost, I won. She braced against the wall and proffered her skirted bottom for me to spank. I'll remember to my grave and probably beyond the feel of the light material and her curves inside it. I was carried away and in quick sucession I gave her three stingers. Well, my hand stung. I was terrified of what I did.

Instead of scolding me, she looked over her shoulder and chuckled: "My, aren't we a naughty boy?"

I was hooked for life. But I was hooked in an era and country where to pursue the spanko way required much more resources that a 9 year old could muster. When I was 11 my parents decided to emigrate to Brazil. My first contact with spanking world - and the discovery that there were people like me - was through letters section in Penthouse and Mr. I can safely affirm that I learned English as my 3rd language (and later French) to be able to read and even write spanking stories.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 21 Jul 2010 18:36
Mother Goose provided several spanking references, notably "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe" (I remember one book that showed the woman applying several switches in a bundle to the bare bottom of a toddler boy in an illustration) and "Little Polly Flinders."

I remember at the age of five or so, playing a brief bare-bottom spanking game with a female cousin, we took turns bending pants-down over a swing while the other one would slap the victim's behind. IIRC it was her idea, she even mentioned her 'targeting' strategy (left-right-middle) as a spanker. Later on, this cousin occasionally incorporated a couple ruler smacks to the seat of her "pupil" 's when playing a schoolteacher--"Hold your ankles" was her instruction.

I never responded erotically to parental CP, and I was never paddled at school, but that over-the-swing spanking play is probably what made the connection between eroticism and spanking in my psyche. It's also obviously what makes cousin-spanking stories so appealing to me... --C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 05:10
I definitely think that the spanking fetish is, at least mostly, "hard-wired". I discovered my fetish on my sixth birthday. I am a 56 year old Swedish male, who grew up in the USA, by the way.

On my sixth birthday, I was in Kindergarten. My teacher, who was an attractive young woman, asked me - "Henrik, since it is your birthday today - do you want a birthday kiss or a birthday spanking?" When I heard the teacher say the word "spanking", I got felt a strange and wonderful sensation between my legs. I did not then have any idea what was happening, but I realize now that I was feeling sexual arousal for the first time in my life that I can remember. And it was just because I heard someone said the word "spanking"! I had never been spanked before that incident, as far as I can remember. And it goes without saying that I knew nothing about sex. Ever after that incident I have had an erotic fascination with spanking and cp. When I was a teenager and began masturbating, I never had fantasies about coitus. I *always* had thoughts about pretty females being spanked, caned, birched etc. on their beautiful bare bottoms when I "spanked the monkey".

So I think that my fascination with spanking must have been latent. It must have been "lurking" within me since birth. I believe that sexuality in general, is largely "hard-wired". Homosexuals often testify that they never "chose* to become homosexual. It just "happened" when they were growing up that they began to feel that they were somehow different from their schoolmates or playmates. I think that both homosexuality and spankophilia are, mostly at least, "hard-wired". Either you are born with the inclination or you arenĀ“t.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 08:32
Galt, don't leave us hanging, mate. What did you tell the teacher you wanted?

blimp
Male Author

England
#48 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 19:48
Seegee, obviously he chose the spanking! Wouldn't you? If he chose the kiss he probably wouldn't be here!! It would be interesting to know whether you are born with the spanking fetish or whether some event triggers it in childhood.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 20:07
blimp:
It would be interesting to know whether you are born with the spanking fetish or whether some event triggers it in childhood.

I'll say it again as everyone keeps ignoring me! What about the midwife spanking the newborn on the back to get us breathing? First breath...life...stinging? That's quite an association... close to half-and-half between nature and nurture?
There, I'll never, ever mention this again.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#50 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 20:24
TheEnglishMaster:
I'll say it again as everyone keeps ignoring me! What about the midwife spanking the newborn on the back to get us breathing?

Ok, I am a Paramedic not a midwife - my mother was a midwife however and I saw my first home birth at 7 - I have delivered a fair few babies in hospital and home (and in-between) and can honestly say that never has it ever occurred to me to slap/spank a newborn, breathing or not, nor have I ever seen a midwife or doctor do so! If a newborn has not got a clear airway and someone spanked it, it would simply inhale whatever was blocking its airway and probably develop pneumonia! Perhaps this happened a long time ago but I would be very disappointed if it still did!

Page  Page 5 of 21: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 19 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Filbert74, mobblers, Mslonelyhearts, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9