LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite Spanking Character Types

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#61 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 21:04
I generally like any adult to adult spanking. Still, my prurient interest does let me read spankings for children or teens. I hate brutal or excessive spankings that, to me, are not realistic.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 31 Mar 2016 02:22
rachelredbum:
I have written a few too many stories about introverted, thoughtful girls/young ladies who mess up and are punished for it. I need to write about other types of character types!

Nothing wrong with that type!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 1 Apr 2016 02:03
Sebastion. Our interests appear similar. Favorite is adult/ adult . I do have a desire to see a naughty teen spanked. Just me. I agree never to strong. It is supposed to sting, but never damage.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 1 Apr 2016 04:23
lesliejones:
I also enjoy certain spanking scenarios. I like the strict young stepmother who is given total authority over her older husband's teenaged daughter who may only be a few years younger than her new stepmom.

Well, you might wish to track down the paperback novel The Spanking Stepmother by Raymond Rodgers, it would be 'right up your alley' and (I just searched for it online) apparently is available from numerous sources. Perhaps you already own the book, but I thought I'd mention it in case you don't.

(The stepmother had earlier been the daughter's slightly older college roommate, and had thought of the girl as self-centered, spoiled and undisciplined back then.)

This is a good novel to reference on April Fool's Day, since the cover illustration shows an F/M bare-bottom walloping with what appears to be a yardstick, yet there's *zero* F/M action to be found in the actual text--I did enjoy the F/F spanking illustrations, although the heterosexual erotic ones not nearly so much...

--C.K.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 02:08
Continue your story line Rachael. They are appreciated.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 3 Apr 2016 04:01
CrimsonKidCK
Well, you might wish to track down the paperback novel The Spanking Stepmother by Raymond Rodgers, it would be 'right up your alley' and (I just searched for it online) apparently is available from numerous sources. Perhaps you already own the book, but I thought I'd mention it in case you don't.

Yes, thank you, C.K., I read The Spanking Stepmother ages and ages ago and even have it on Google Books now. I'd love to find out whose pen-name Raymond Rogers was. His character depiction is the novel's strong point as he seems to get into their thought patterns. And yes, it is fun to see the F/M artwork in a book that has no F/M scenes.

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Backbeat, ChardT, markert, processdog, tony55, wind, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9