LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite Spanking Character Types

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 11 Aug 2015 20:14
This is a very interesting and thoughtful discussion. My own preference is for injustice (in the spanking fantasy world - maybe balancing my strong orientation to justice in the other world) and so I agree with Avalon and SNM. My favourite character to get spanked is idealistic, enthusiastic, assertive without being brash or aggressive and strong in many ways while fatally naive and unstreetwise in a narrow window of opportunity for the spanker. Or maybe she isn't even naive, but horribly and beautifully unlucky.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 11 Aug 2015 20:15
sixofthebest
A specific type of mature lady is who I think of, one from the upper crust of society with a snooty attitude. A woman who plays tennis at an exclusive country club.
Now have her go otk, short tennis dress up and her tennis panties spanked until they ate scorched,before they are lowered for her to get it bare.
And then imagine her afterwards as she is getting ready to eat dinner off the mantel(or sitting on a pillow),shamefaced and humbled by a painful and embarrassing experience.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 01:15
I had one a little like what you mention in the Spank Shop series, RSK. I think it was #33 Veronica. Wealthy, spoilt entitled woman who plays tennis at the local club finds that Andrea is a match for her in more ways than one.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 06:50
Seegee, that is a great series.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 10:13
Thank you very much. I try to please people with it.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 11:33
Often123:
Seegee, that is a great series.

A great series indeed. And quite imaginative. How he avoids repeating story ideas with more than 50 stories in the series now, I'll never know.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 13:05
I find it a challenge that I quite enjoy, Phil. I guess the ladies there are examples of what I see as perfect spankers, and in some cases the clients are the ideal spankees.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 20:06
The ladies are terrific, Seegee, I have no doubt they will be heating many more bottoms, too.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 13 Aug 2015 01:18
As far as my favorite types of characters, both Guy and Spankedjenny, hit the nail on the head as for my favorite characters. The older teenage girl, getting into the same kind of trouble we all did growing up. These are realistic scenarios that actually happen which for me, makes the stories that much better. This might explain why Guy and JCP are two of my favorite authors on here. They both have many stories that fit these character descriptions. There may be other authors that write with these kind of characters as well that I just haven't discovered yet. I'm always looking.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 13 Aug 2015 18:53
Another archetype I like, sort of the opposite of the aforementioned.

A devious, mischievous spanker, usually female. Puts on a veneer of the responsible disciplinarian while conspiring to get the spankee in trouble, either over her own lap or someone else's where she can watch. She's (usually) more mischievous than actually cruel, and doesn't mean any real harm, though you may have trouble convincing the victim of that.

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Artemishel, LPL51681, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9