LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite Spanking Character Types

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2015 19:30
I am sure everyone has their own favorite types of characters they enjoy seeing spanked in stories.Thought I'd start with a couple of my on favorite ones.
One of course is the "spoiled brat" who has never been spanked or indeed had much at all in the way of discipline.
A spoiled teenage girl who has always done as she pleased, never had to face any real consequences for her bad behavior,perhaps selfish and self-centered.
Then one day it catches up with her, and for the first time in her life she has to face unpleasant consequences for her actions. Namely a spanking.
Does not matter who gives it or how. It could be with her bare or scantily clad or even fully clothed, with just the hand or with a hairbrush or other implement. The point is she gets her just desserts and learns that she cannot always do whatever she pleases and get away with it.
Another is an older woman of high social status. One to whom words like " arrogant, proud, haughty, stuck-up" apply
Then it happens one day that she is forced to undergo a good old fashioned spanking, panties down,and from someone she thinks of as her social inferior or subordinate. Like from her gardener or maid,or someone else not in own social circle.
It is a painful humbling experience and when it is over she realizes that all her money and social status won't get the soreness out of her bottom and that she is going to have to endure. The story ends with her standing eating at the mantel or resting a very hot and sore bottom on pillows. A lady who as the saying goes, has been taken down a few pegs.
These are both punishment scenarios. Something more erotic would be the case of a femme fatale who gets spanked and discovers she really likes it,that being dominated in the bedroom adds another joyful dimension to her sensuality.

Avalon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Aug 2015 19:59
For some reason I also like just the opposite from the first character presented...a girl who is generally well behaved and blameless---and gets spanked nonetheless! There's something about both "justice" and "injustice" that make them both great situations for stories.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Aug 2015 22:43
There are a few "types" I enjoy:

1: The 'curious'. A character who motivated by wondering what a spanking would be like, intentionally becomes complicit in bringing about their own fate.

2: The 'innocent'. A character who gets spanked unfairly due to
a. the machinations of another
b. some odd twist of fate or chance
c. some wiser, dominant figure sensing their as yet unknown submissive nature

(mistaken identity leaves me a bit cold)

3: the 'submissive'. The person who just knows they need to be on the receiving end of a spanking, deserved or otherwise.

4: the 'guilt-ridden'. A character who is guilty of misbehavior but at some point feels their fate is deserved and even necessary to set things right.

A clear-cut brat, or mischief maker who gets caught does nothing for me.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 00:25
I love the "almost woman". Usually in her mid to late teens with most of the physical development of a woman, she is trying to be an adult, but not quite making the grade. Definitely not a brat, this young lady misbehaves by making the same foolish and youthful errors that we all make growing up. She knows what she did wrong and she is sorry, remorseful, willing to learn.

Without a fight, she submits to necessary correction from some caring authority figure.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 01:17
Guy
Good example might be the usually well-behaved high school or college girl who goes out to a party and drinks underage. Or the college freshman who uses a fake I.D to use when she goes out to a bar. Or on spring break gets into Girls Gone Wild type mischief,showing off in a thong bikini,flashing breasts and the like when she has been drinking.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 07:53
I love when a girl has promised her mom that she will be doing something or being somewhere and then does anything but that only to be found out and caught in a lie. The miscreant then gets her bottom spanked to a fare thee well as a result.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 10:06
For a number of reasons, I find the situation in which a spankee realises spontaneously that a great wrong has been done and seeks to make amends by getting spanked or caned is very potent indeed.

neliz87
Male Member

Netherlands
#8 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 13:03
What i really like is the whole mother/daughter thing.
The young lady makes a mistake and her mother makes sure she doesn't make the same mistake again.

I also like the role chance where a teenager spanks an adult preferably f/F.

Avalon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 13:16
And lest we forget about the gents,
How about a male teen who is a little chauvinistic and loud mouthed and ends up getting spanked by a group of girls who is tired of his jokes? Maybe the girls' basketball team or something...

SNM
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 14:07
One of my favorite types of spankees is a shy, innocent girl, late teens or early twenties, maybe with body image issues, who gets spanked unfairly and severely.

Avalon:
And lest we forget about the gents,
How about a male teen who is a little chauvinistic and loud mouthed and ends up getting spanked by a group of girls who is tired of his jokes? Maybe the girls' basketball team or something...

Heh, you should check out my story "The Ladies Man." Its almost exactly that.

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
AltanativeFTW, Dejo, dougmorton, Howabout, SpankySteve
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9