LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite Spanking Character Types

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 20 Mar 2016 05:36
I'm with Guy, redskinluver, Robert56 on especially liking stories about a generally good kid (usually good girl for me, but I can go either way) usually mid-teens, messing up in the way even good teens are wont to occasionally do, getting caught (when they thought they had a foolproof plan to get away with it) and getting a serious butt blistering. The kid knows they messed up, and knows they deserve it, but they sure don't like it! I also enjoy the "spanked at school means spanked worse at home" theme.

Relatedly, I like "first time" stories of all kinds, but especially first time for a teen with a "serious" implement.

I also like semi-consensual stories where someone consents to getting spanked (generally for reasons other than having misbehaved) but not for fun and they're not someone who is into it.

Bullies getting their comeuppance is also a good one.

I hate when the spanking is unfair, or a case of mistaken identity (definitely unfair). The spankee has to either deserve the spanking or agree to it for some other reason, for my preference. I also personally don't like DD stories. (Erotic spanking in a romantic relationship is great; punishment spanking in such a relationship squicks me out for whatever reason. Even worse is parental spankings where the parent sexualizes the child/teen.)

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#52 | Posted: 20 Mar 2016 14:13
First of all, I like reading a range of stories here, and often quite enjoy them, that aren't 'my thing.' I also have played around with writing stories that diverge from my core, ideal scenario.

The basic components for me to really, really resonate with it:
1. Not consensual. The powerlessness and loss of control are big.
2. A male authority figure spanker, usually but not always husband/romantic partner.
3. It has to be in some way just. Not given in error, or because the spanker is in a temper, but because a transgression has to be punished. Not disproportionate either. A caning for a minor lapse in manners would strike me as abusive, not disciplinary, and be a turn off, as would "I'll thrash you until you can't sit for a week" sorts of language.
4. It has to be in a loving context, or, if a teacher sort of thing, at least caring. Not "you screwed up, this is my revenge and boy is it gonna hurt," but "you did wrong, for your own good you must be taught not to do this, and unfortunately for you a good spanking/session with the belt is a highly effective way to teach that, but in the long term you'll benefit from it."

Having said that, writing things that differ from this is fun and more challenging, plus I don't want to grow too repetitive.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 22 Mar 2016 05:56
I have a diverse set of things I like, depending on my mood. Sometimes I like an unfair punishment. Sometimes I like a woman spanked and controlled by a dominant lover. The "almost grown girl" that Guy mentioned is another favorite theme for me.

One kind of character I'm fascinated by is the woman (or almost grown girl) character who fully accepts her own punishment. She doesn't want to be spanked, but she understands the necessity of her punishment. She knows society must enforce rules of behavior, and having a strong sense of justice of course supports punishment for those who break it. When she's the one who gets in trouble (as happens sometimes, even to good girls), she doesn't plead or make excuses, but rather takes her spanking like a good citizen.

Or perhaps she's new to a place with customs very different from what she's used to. She feels it's only right that she's treated like everyone else, so accepts or even requests a spanking out of a sense of fair play.

Or perhaps she accepts a spanking for the greater good; for instance, although she's technically to old for a spanking, she agrees to one so as to serve as an object lesson to her younger siblings

It's a somewhat unusual theme. Some of Susan Thomas's stories really hit this theme well.

sandcastle1
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 24 Mar 2016 13:14
I like female characters being spanked. Not a fan of children being spanked. I like the characters spankee and spanker motivations being understood. I also like inventive punishments.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 27 Mar 2016 22:20
I also enjoy certain spanking scenarios. I like the strict young stepmother who is given total authority over her older husband's teenaged daughter who may only be a few years younger than her new stepmom. I also do like role reversal, when a son or daughter learns that their mother has behaved badly and now must accept a spanking. It is especially delicious for the daughter or son to take down mom's panties as if she were a child again. Or when a mother permits a younger sister to spank her older sister.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 02:05
Dear Leslie. Just a suggestion. How about a mother getting a spanking from their the teacher. I like your wishes about spanked moms. I just prefer an authority figure spanking . But you are obviously into roleplay. And there is nothing wrong with that. Best wishes and a Happy Easter!

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 02:34
yankee:
How about a mother getting a spanking from their the teacher. I like your wishes about spanked moms.

I wrote a story on that theme. "An Incentive For Discipline," in case you want to check it out.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 20:09
I like the overconfident and sassy young lady type who deep down is a good girl. Bringing that side out is somewhat of a recurring theme in my stories.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 29 Mar 2016 00:22
I've also written a couple of stories about a mother (well, stepmother or aunt) getting punished by a teacher - one, 'An Informed Decision', some time ago, and the other, 'A Letter of Complaint', quite recently. Look under my author name - Sir Cambornek - if you feel like reading them.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#60 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 16:15
I have written a few too many stories about introverted, thoughtful girls/young ladies who mess up and are punished for it. I need to write about other types of character types!

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
adamkessler2, BrianC780, Forrange, mastroe, mobblers, MorningBob, MrHomewood, ncmtnspanker, Ree, Slis345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9